Sadist master looking for sub/slave female

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey hii i am looking for a slave to control & use her as i want should know her place & how to serve a master
This is going to put off most all subs. You make no effort when you post no kinks, likes, dislikes, limits, experience, expectations etc. you are one guy in a sea of many claiming to be a Dom. You have to show effort to register on most sub’s radar. When they see you make little effort in your post. That can be assumed to be your effort level as a dominant as well. Plus with no details and an empty profile no one could even know if there is a potential fit to explore further. Hope this helps some. Good luck.

Sadistmaster01

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2024
This is going to put off most all subs. You make no effort when you post no kinks, likes, dislikes, limits, experience, expectations etc. you are one guy in a sea of many claiming to be a Dom. You have to show effort to register on most sub’s radar. When they see you make little effort in your post. That can be assumed to be your effort level as a dominant as well. Plus with no details and an empty profile no one could even know if there is a potential fit to explore further. Hope this helps some. Good luck.
Ok well i am new here just trying to figure out things

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Ok well i am new here just trying to figure out things
Just trying to help out. Best you hear truth. But I mean new here or not. You are a master so you have experience in kink right? There’s lots of kink sites. That doesn’t change a level of someone’s prior experience

Featured Threads

New Personals