[scat] Male looking for online toilet play with cruel dom

pilik

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
I'm generally always looking for a good cruel, creative dom (so feel free to message anyway) but I'm specifically looking for a dom whos around in the next hour or so, just before I need to go for my biggest shit of the day....

I'm very much an amateur eater so lets play a game of chance to see what happens with that morning shit. I suggest a couple of games of something basic like online multiplayer battleships (as it's quick and easy):

Round 1 : If I win this game then I simply go free, if I lose then tally up the remaining ship squares. If I lose then now is the time to shit, lets see what's to come....

Round 2: If I win then I'm eating a teaspoon for each point from round 1. If I lose then it's round 1 + round 2....

Keen to hear any other ideas/forfeits you may have though, just something more interesting than "eat shit" ideally. We can look to give you a slight advantage at the start of the games given it's luck based.

I have been known to chicken out of some dares depending on how nasty the shit looks so to combat that I can chain up to a nearby object and send you over the randomised combo lock code before we begin, you can pass that back at the end to ensure completion. I also have chastity and a remote ball shock collar if you're feeling particularly cruel at the start of the day.

Obviously happy to send proof to ensure this is followed through but I will be masked, that's non-negotiable. Send me a message on kik at pilik1 before I shit myself.

New Personals