Seeking a dom/master

Jayy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 9, 2024
Hi! I'm a 18 year old girl that is new to the scene. I'm seeking a dom/master to educate me. I'm interested in someone between the ages of 18-22

Reactions: RALMAGUER98R

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi! I'm a 18 year old girl that is new to the scene. I'm seeking a dom/master to educate me. I'm interested in someone between the ages of 18-22
Here you can look at other peoples profiles by clicking tapping on their name and inside that profile you can see all their prior posts. It’s good for seeing if someone contributes value or just spouts off the same desperate one liner to all the subs. Lots are looking for an easy fap session so use caution and do your proper vetting before committing to a Dom.

Also the age range you seek and with you being brand new might not yield the safest results as most dungeons are 21 and up so the experience of a 18-22yr old is going to be minimal. I’m not saying there aren’t exceptions but it would be the minority not the majority. So do some research of your own as well so that you have some basic kink knowledge to keep you safe.

A new sub with an inexperienced Dom is a recipe for injury and disaster.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Anytime. Few free to ask any questions. There are a few good quality experienced doms and subs here who can lend advice.

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Definitely ask questions talk a lot don't just fall in line. Remember you have the power in all this. They don't get to play without you permission. Any Dom that tell you if your a good sub you will do whatever I say is not a true Dom. You have the right to say no.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Definitely ask questions talk a lot don't just fall in line. Remember you have the power in all this. They don't get to play without you permission. Any Dom that tell you if your a good sub you will do whatever I say is not a true Dom. You have the right to say no.
This 10000%

Reactions: Jayy

Jayy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 9, 2024
Thank you for your advice! 🥰

Reactions: Naughty nova

Featured Threads

New Personals