Self-punishment

sub-slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2024
I am a 24 yo female, I am currently single and living in an apartment i share with flatmates, I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas for self punishment that I could use, i feel as if i need an attitude adjustment as I have been very lazy recently, the main materials i do have that could possibly be of use is ice cubes, chopsticks, hair ties, a hair brush, and diapers (i don't know how they could be of use but i have them spare from a past medical issue) and also just general house hold products, the only thing i will not do is send pictures, as i am not quite comfortable with that at the minute. All help apreciated.

I also have sugar wax if that would be of use.

Last edited:

Lezley

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 24, 2024
United States
Im into self punishment too!😋 Maybe try ice between pussy lips (with candle wax dripping on/near clit), or seeing how many ice cubes you can fit in pussy...
Use hair ties to tie chop sticks into nipple or pussy lips clamps...

sub-slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2024
Im into self punishment too!😋 Maybe try ice between pussy lips (with candle wax dripping on/near clit), or seeing how many ice cubes you can fit in pussy...
Use hair ties to tie chop sticks into nipple or pussy lips clamps...
this sounds intresting, i will give it a try but i do not relly want to do the wax as i currently dont have any that has a low melting point

Reactions: exhib1

Teret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 26, 2023
If it is pain you are looking for as a punishment you can try your pluckers on your pubes. Very effective as long as you are careful
I am a 24 yo female, I am currently single and living in an apartment i share with flatmates, I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas for self punishment that I could use, i feel as if i need an attitude adjustment as I have been very lazy recently, the main materials i do have that could possibly be of use is ice cubes, chopsticks, hair ties, a hair brush, and diapers (i don't know how they could be of use but i have them spare from a past medical issue) and also just general house hold products, the only thing i will not do is send pictures, as i am not quite comfortable with that at the minute. All help apreciated.

I also have sugar wax if that would be of use.

Featured Threads

New Personals