small penis humiliation and female participation

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I have a rampant SPH fetish which was probably under the surface for a long time butnonly fully bloomed about a decade ago. My fetish is totally based around some kevel of female participation either direct, indirect in fantasy or actuality. I have never on line in any forum directly solicited any female to aid and abet me in gratification in any manner. I know most SPHers directly plead for a woman to look at their pics or engage in sph banter but I only want random interest to do so by their choice of interest. I totally understand the need for attention and the direct requests from the majority ( it seems) of others into the fetish but I believe some women will respond if thet are independently interested or curious.
I also believe that any that show interest unfortunately get besieged by posts and personal messages and requests to chat etc if they openly express even curiousity about the fetish. It isnt that there arent any females about that will engage in some sph ( not talking about the professional dominatrix ones who do it for attention to there business) but the are few and far between. I am fortunate to have had direct action from some trusted women in my in the flesh social sphere . Most of them either indirectly or incidentally found out about my odd fetish and were curious enough to talk to me about it ( e mails, phone chats or in the flesh. Some directly aided and abetted my fetish either while I was in a relationship or as a just friends confidante. On line in forums such as this I have garnered some interest because of cross connected sexual kinks. ( cuckold lifestyle for example or they have personally known other sph fetishists) Some ( non professionals) just enjoy doing the humiliation thing in all its forms.
One of my confidantes was a female friend from my social circle who engaged with me quite regularily by email after I confessed to her about my small penis issues and eventually admitted to the fetish. She found out herself in the process that she got off on the role of the humiliator. She also was a confessed size queen (we were never going to be fuck buddies) It ended when she got married though. Another was an ex girlfriend who definitely knew I had a tiny penis but never knew about my sph thing until after we broke up. She had fun engaging with me and doing the mocking thing very well .
I have been lucky but I think with mosts fetishes it can be difficult finding people to aid and abet or paricipate in your particular sexual interests unless you know people directly or look for strangers advertisements or adverising yourself. I only did the advertisement answering thing once and it was just too uncomfortable for me and backed out. I engage in actual face to face activities but only with people I know or people I know who know people. For example in my last relationship my gf knew everyone of the guys we hooked up with for cuck action.

Featured Threads

New Personals