Sometimes Being Dressed Femme in Public Doesn't Go as planned

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Hi all!
So we were at the fall festival not far from our home and I was dressed in my cute new tight short (really short) spandex strapless dress. Through the thin material, my tiny penis was obvious in the front, and my fox tail was hanging below my dress in the back. It was attached to the butt plug Mistress inserted into my boi pussy by having me bend over her passenger seat in our SUV in the parking lot before going in. We had barely gotten past the entrance, maybe 20 minutes later and an event person approached Mistress and Daddy and asked us (me) to leave.
Mistress took me to the car, took her gag and her cuffs out of her purse and gagged me with my ball gag and cuffed my hands behind my back. Then she pulled my dress up real high so I would have to be naked below my waist like I am when we are home. I sat there just like that until they got back to the car and we were ready to leave the event. Daddy was upset with her because she didn't put in my blinder. Thank God we have dark tint windows in our SUV! I was so sad I didn't get to walk around because I felt so cute in my new outfit.
Slave life!

Last edited:

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Hi all!
So we were at the fall festival not far from our home and I was dressed in my cute new tight short (really short) spandex strapless dress. Through the thin material, my tiny penis was obvious in the front, and my fox tail was hanging below my dress in the back. It was attached to the butt plug Mistress inserted into my boi pussy by having me bend over her passenger seat in our SUV in the parking lot before going in. We had barely gotten past the entrance, maybe 20 minutes later and an event person approached Mistress and Daddy and asked us (me) to leave.
Mistress took me to the car, took her gag and her cuffs out of her purse and gagged me with my ball gag and cuffed my hands behind my back. Then she pulled my dress up real high so I would have to be naked below my waist like I am when we are home. I sat there just like that until they got back to the car and we were ready to leave the event. Daddy was upset with her because she didn't put in my blinder. Thank God we have dark tint windows in our SUV! I was so sad I didn't get to walk around because I felt so cute in my new outfit.
Slave life!
Those meanies ruining your fun

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Such a shame, I was looking forward to reading about you walking around in your new dress
Yeah, well........didn't happen. Instead, I sat in the back seat of our car, gagged plugged, and drooling like a fool, cuffed and pretty much naked

Featured Threads

New Personals