sorry,, cannot delete

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Spanking can actually benefit people in various ways. For example, dominant and submissive relationships can harmonize a couple's life. It can also be used as therapy to reduce mental stress. I've even heard that whipping can help alleviate anxiety and depression.

I am a mid-aged Asian male ( around 45 ), living in Melbourne, Australia, looking for sub female around my age.

Then you still have a lot to learn as a Dom, first of all reading.
Then you would know that this ad is totally out of place in this area.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Spanking can actually benefit people in various ways. For example, dominant and submissive relationships can harmonize a couple's life. It can also be used as therapy to reduce mental stress. I've even heard that whipping can help alleviate anxiety and depression.

I am a mid-aged Asian male ( around 45 ), living in Melbourne, Australia, looking for sub female around my age.
Where as kink can provide healing headspace and recovery of things through the endorphins trust and connection. This particular write up seems short sighted and sort of like a selling point of the personal ad.
Make a proper personal in the proper section and give good details as to your experience, likes, dislikes, kinks, limit, etc. you’ll have much better results. Happy kinking

hardsp520

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2024
Melbourne
sorry,, I didn't expect feedback like that. I changed the post a little bit to make it more straightforward.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
The thing is you’re still posted in kinky non fiction section. There is a forum section for personals specifically. So when people go looking they find it

Featured Threads

New Personals