Kinks
Hairbrush spanking, ruler spanking, hands groping and spanking

Crystalgirl666

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Private
Jun 5, 2024
I want to explore spanking more. I been hitting my own ass for a while and I love the sting i like seeing how red I can make it. It is safe to go til I brusie? I want more pain I think. I can like go til it alsmost doesn’t hurt anymore just starts to feel good after a certain point.

I was told this is good self discovery time but I don’t want to hurt myself but it seems like the ass you can hit pretty hard is what general google stuff says.

I just want to keep spanking and get spanked but with safety

I think I’d like to meet others into this or who do it too

Thx

Reactions: subzzzero

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Well one good thing about the human body is that unless you have some of neurological issue it is extremely difficult to really hurt yourself with a slap. Your brain prevents that, just kinda how like you breathe without thinking.

So you can go probably as hard as you wish with your hands. It will change somewhat when you add a tool to the mix like a flogger or a paddle or cane etc, because that is essentially a force multiplier. You WILL be able to hurt yourself with those so just use a bit of caution.

Not only that, dont know aboht your ass specifically but most that i have seen have a good layer of padding so you can go at it.

Obviously also the thinner the object ie a cane will leave not just marks but will bruise and also does have the potential to cause bleeding.

Your body will likely tell you when enough is enough, and as long as you use caution with tools you should be just fine!

Sir.

Reactions: Crystalgirl666

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’ve come across several subs who can in fact make injury happen by solo impact.

But let’s go with impact basics first.
Hand, flogger, plastic hair brush, wooden spoon, crop, whip, thinner 1/4” dia canes. Will result in a stinging surface effect. This is likely to not ever become injury. You will be able to break skin with excessive repeated work but you’ll be able to see that coming on and either stop or proceed. Just be sure to keep clean toys and clean off the cuts after play to prevent infection.

Thuddy items like heavy paddles, books, meat hammers, rolling pins, thicker solid wood canes 1”and up dia, metal bars, and things of that nature will do a deeper tissue bruising. You’ll feel more a solid deep hit as it contacts and less of the surface stinging as the prior toys. Use care to not hit the tailbone with these type implements. Do not us on lower back tops of feet etc. only soft fatty areas. Tits ass thighs. You don’t want broken bones from hitting in the no zones.

Risks?
Light stingy is just broken skin and maybe some day or two long light lines so surface marks. If you break skin then obv this healing will take longer.

Heavy thuddy. Bruising can last days weeks even months before fully cleared up. I have a sub who had light brown bruises on body 4 months post impact play with my hands on.

As far as how far can a sub go doing solo hits? It varies by person. I find in the right mindset and if one is directed or is doing this for a doms pleasure or hits subspace they can absolutely bypass the bodies natural instinct to not harm it.

Risk with heavy bruises is clots shifting so take care to not go over deep bruises again with thuddy heavy impact the very next day until it’s had time to disperse.

This is over all a RACK practice approach so just understand what you’re capable of and be sure you have aftercare in place.

One final caution tip. Don’t do impact with a metal buttplug in. Pinching and injury is easier with that interference.

Crystalgirl666

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Private
Jun 5, 2024
Well one good thing about the human body is that unless you have some of neurological issue it is extremely difficult to really hurt yourself with a slap. Your brain prevents that, just kinda how like you breathe without thinking.

So you can go probably as hard as you wish with your hands. It will change somewhat when you add a tool to the mix like a flogger or a paddle or cane etc, because that is essentially a force multiplier. You WILL be able to hurt yourself with those so just use a bit of caution.

Not only that, dont know aboht your ass specifically but most that i have seen have a good layer of padding so you can go at it.

Obviously also the thinner the object ie a cane will leave not just marks but will bruise and also does have the potential to cause bleeding.

Your body will likely tell you when enough is enough, and as long as you use caution with tools you should be just fine!

Sir.
Ty. I appreciate the info. I do want to add in more things. I’ve tried a hairbrush and a plastic ruler. I desire to hurt more so I want to try it and go farther but don’t want any real injuries to me.

Ya like the hairbrush felt so different from the ruler I was surprised and it had me want to try a lot more stuff
I’ve come across several subs who can in fact make injury happen by solo impact.

But let’s go with impact basics first.
Hand, flogger, plastic hair brush, wooden spoon, crop, whip, thinner 1/4” dia canes. Will result in a stinging surface effect. This is likely to not ever become injury. You will be able to break skin with excessive repeated work but you’ll be able to see that coming on and either stop or proceed. Just be sure to keep clean toys and clean off the cuts after play to prevent infection.

Thuddy items like heavy paddles, books, meat hammers, rolling pins, thicker solid wood canes 1”and up dia, metal bars, and things of that nature will do a deeper tissue bruising. You’ll feel more a solid deep hit as it contacts and less of the surface stinging as the prior toys. Use care to not hit the tailbone with these type implements. Do not us on lower back tops of feet etc. only soft fatty areas. Tits ass thighs. You don’t want broken bones from hitting in the no zones.

Risks?
Light stingy is just broken skin and maybe some day or two long light lines so surface marks. If you break skin then obv this healing will take longer.

Heavy thuddy. Bruising can last days weeks even months before fully cleared up. I have a sub who had light brown bruises on body 4 months post impact play with my hands on.

As far as how far can a sub go doing solo hits? It varies by person. I find in the right mindset and if one is directed or is doing this for a doms pleasure or hits subspace they can absolutely bypass the bodies natural instinct to not harm it.

Risk with heavy bruises is clots shifting so take care to not go over deep bruises again with thuddy heavy impact the very next day until it’s had time to disperse.

This is over all a RACK practice approach so just understand what you’re capable of and be sure you have aftercare in place.

One final caution tip. Don’t do impact with a metal buttplug in. Pinching and injury is easier with that interference.
ok wow that’s a lot of help. Ty! I’m glad I posted here. I think b/c I like how it hurts and then stops hurting and feels good I want to keep going and I’m scared I can’t feel it all the way and I’ll hurt. But with some spot now that I know I can hit more I will try ty

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
I mean its gonna be down to a bit of experimentation really, and obviously different object will direct force in different ways, so likes of a cane its very focused so the pain it will inflict will be very acute.

I am fully aware of this but having worked with normal fully functioning humans and also those with disabilities, those with neuro problems are able to hurt themselves properly, its incredibly difficult to punch yourself in the face with all your force. Most fully operating human brains have a relfex that will prevent you from actually using your entire strength because....self preservation (pretty simple) there may of course be exceptions to this but i havent come across many people able to do this.

I suppose seeing as this is self inflicted punishment it may always feel different from when you do it yo yourself yo when someone does it to you, and you will work that out soon enough, because the other person does not share your very own sense of self preservation so it may be more painful.

Again, and always. Just use caution when using tools especially if you end up drawing blood.

Take it slow and if it seems like a dumb idea....trust your gut it likely is.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
The largest difference between solo impact and with another doing it to you is you don’t always have that prep to tense up when someone else is doing the swinging. You know when you’re going to hit yourself so you tense.

Another aspect is warm up vs straight to hard.
Warming up your ass with lighter hits and spreading it out will allow you to work up to higher levels before feeling the extremity of it all. As opposed to just going at it hard immediately.

This is why you’re feeling less pain as you go on and you think you can do more. It’s natural and most doms will warm up for impact so it all goes longer. Unless you have an extreme Maso. Then I just go right for the heavy things. Lol.

Subspace is a very strong factor in pain play and will most definitely drive you to going further. I have had prior subs who can’t even remember specific details of a scene due to their subspace being so strong. This is when it is the doms responsibility to keep her well-being a priority

Featured Threads

New Personals