Spontaneous Rough Sex with Daddy

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
While binge watching Netflix tonight, I was sitting between Mistress and Daddy on the couch when Daddy asked me "Do you know why you're only allowed to wear tops in the house, and always naked below the waist? I said "Yes" and went on to elaborate"so that if I need to be spanked or you or Mistress want to fuck me.....'
Mistress went to bed and Daddy got up and went to the bedroom for a minute and when came back he didn't have any clothes on. His cock was hard. I looked up at him and knew my boi pussy was just a few seconds away from being torn up!
He pushed me down on the couch pretty hard, lifted my legs straight up and pushed them so far back my bottom arched up toward him. I felt him spit on my boi slit and without much else rammed his cock into me.
I got fucked so hard in that position that for a few minutes, I could barely breathe! He finished up by forcing my face down in the couch we were all three sitting in a few minutes before, and him pulling my hair really hard while his thrusts were harder and each one deeper. I was ass up which offered him full access to my pussy until I felt his cum offering relief from the pain of him not using any lube to start with.
I didn't get a spanking today, but I got fucked twice. I feel loved as I feel Daddy's cum dripping from my pussy still!
Daddy and Mistress have gone to bed. I'm up writing in my diary I'm required to keep.

Slave life is the best life!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240817-023715~3.png
    Screenshot_20240817-023715~3.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
You are so fortunate! Nothing reflects love given to you from another more than their cum dripping from your body. As I read your erotic story I could almost feel my rear being forcefully stretched from a brief anal encounter I had years ago. Unfortunately that encounter didn't result in cum dripping from my body. Well, at least not from that hole. My mouth wound up taking the creamy result from that invasion.

Oh I miss that stretchy feeling....

Featured Threads