Strict Master looking for online slave

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
Really a looooot of stuff:) Humiliation, degradation, slavery, rules, TPE, impact play, and much much more
Limits
Almost none apart from illegal stuff
Experience
More than 12 years online and almost 10 years IRL

strictmastersm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2016
Hello potential slaves and subs.
About me
First of all sorry if my English isnt perfect but it is not my native language.
My name is Matti and as you can see, I am 34 Master/Dom from Europe with a lot of experience. I am running my own company so my free time varies often. Sometimes i am online from morning till afternoon GMT time, and sometimes during evenings. It is not so bad because we can find time to comunicate, no matter what time zone you are.
I am mostly strict and harsh Master but i understand that some of you just started this journey and i am willing to train newbie. Enough about me now something about You.

About You
As you can see above i am bisexual so i am considering female, male, trans people and everyone else. As all the people i have my prefferences, so female subs will be "privileged" but my choice will depend most on other aspects. I dont mind what race you are, what body type etc. I dont mind if you have a lot of exp or if you are just starting. Most important is that you want to serve, to be owned and to improve as slave.

What I am looking for?
I am loooking for online slave/sub which i can own, something as close as possible to 24/7 TPE relationship. I know everyone has private life, me too, so i dont expect you to be waiting for my message 24h per day, i dont expect you to ignore your work or school, i am not crazy. But i expect that you will find time to serve me or at least to talk at least few times a week. I expect you to follow a lot of rules all the time, and i expect you to be commited in this relationship.
I will also mention it here already: Yes i expect pics/ vids from tasks etc. I understand that it can be limit for some of you, but then dont waste yours and mine time and skip this ad. I am also willing to share pics, vids or go on cam for sessions.

How to apply
If you are still here that means you are interested in my ad so here how you can apply. You can contact me here, on kik or snap. Fill this application form and send it to me:
  • Name
  • City and timezone ( if you dont want to share city timezone is enough)
  • Do you have any exp, if yes what exp
  • Do you live alone , if no who do you live with ( i just need to know how much privacy we have)
  • When you have time to serve ( for example 24/7, only mornings , this and this day etc)
  • Your likes and limits
  • Why i should choose You
If you want to earn extra point from the beggining hand write it and send me pic of it.

Contact details
  1. Here
  2. KIK:MasterMattiBDSM
  3. SNAPCHAT:mmaster2827

Best regards
Master Matti

strictmastersm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2016
Hello potential slaves and subs.
About me
First of all sorry if my English isnt perfect but it is not my native language.
My name is Matti and as you can see, I am 34 Master/Dom from Europe with a lot of experience. I am running my own company so my free time varies often. Sometimes i am online from morning till afternoon GMT time, and sometimes during evenings. It is not so bad because we can find time to comunicate, no matter what time zone you are.
I am mostly strict and harsh Master but i understand that some of you just started this journey and i am willing to train newbie. Enough about me now something about You.

About You
As you can see above i am bisexual so i am considering female, male, trans people and everyone else. As all the people i have my prefferences, so female subs will be "privileged" but my choice will depend most on other aspects. I dont mind what race you are, what body type etc. I dont mind if you have a lot of exp or if you are just starting. Most important is that you want to serve, to be owned and to improve as slave.

What I am looking for?
I am loooking for online slave/sub which i can own, something as close as possible to 24/7 TPE relationship. I know everyone has private life, me too, so i dont expect you to be waiting for my message 24h per day, i dont expect you to ignore your work or school, i am not crazy. But i expect that you will find time to serve me or at least to talk at least few times a week. I expect you to follow a lot of rules all the time, and i expect you to be commited in this relationship.
I will also mention it here already: Yes i expect pics/ vids from tasks etc. I understand that it can be limit for some of you, but then dont waste yours and mine time and skip this ad. I am also willing to share pics, vids or go on cam for sessions.

How to apply
If you are still here that means you are interested in my ad so here how you can apply. You can contact me here, on kik or snap. Fill this application form and send it to me:
  • Name
  • City and timezone ( if you dont want to share city timezone is enough)
  • Do you have any exp, if yes what exp
  • Do you live alone , if no who do you live with ( i just need to know how much privacy we have)
  • When you have time to serve ( for example 24/7, only mornings , this and this day etc)
  • Your likes and limits
  • Why i should choose You
If you want to earn extra point from the beggining hand write it and send me pic of it.

Contact details
  1. Here
  2. KIK:MasterMattiBDSM
  3. SNAPCHAT:mmaster2827

Best regards
Master Matti
----BUMP----
Looking again

Featured Threads

New Personals