Strip poker online

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Recently I found out this website. Not many people around so I only played poker with the computer.

Create a champion then play strip poker via online opponents. You can use your webcam or your champion photos (you have to save 5 photos removing items of clothing).

http://www.my-strip-poker.com/

Anyone for a game?
Do you know other sites where you can play strip games with live people?

Reactions: beof95

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Be careful:
if you validate your champion it becomes locked so you won't be able to remove the photos. The champions are accessible as AI so basically your photos will become public. However you win 10 game coins.

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Be careful:
if you validate your champion it becomes locked so you won't be able to remove the photos. The champions are accessible as AI so basically your photos will become public. However you win 10 game coins.

NOW you tell me.. :eek::(

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Hmm I found a way to remove your champion.
This is an exploit, 'probably' against their rules (strange, they have no rules posted).

Better just avoid to submit your champions. If you don't have credits just wait online and someone would pay a game coin to play with you (I hope if works with unsubmitted champions too).

I'll keep you informed if I notice anything else. Somewhow I don't quite like the site hasn't got some important sections (terms of service, remove account, remove your photos in some cases, staff to talk to and a good security) so I am going to study it seriously to see how safe it is.

Last edited:

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Thanks to duskiy's directions, I managed to get mine down.

It was a bit more revealing than I wanted up permanently! LOL

I'll have to get some new pics made just for there.

I'll send you a PM XtremeDude with his directions.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I had some issues with this site: first I loved the idea and shared with you, then I noticed that amy photos are public. Then I asked them for a response, I wanted to remove my public phgotos. Last after I didnt get any response and got annoyed I hacked and deletd my champion.

Last edited:

XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
Thanks to duskiy's directions, I managed to get mine down.

It was a bit more revealing than I wanted up permanently! LOL

I'll have to get some new pics made just for there.

I'll send you a PM XtremeDude with his directions.

your method didn't work for me :((

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
How to remove your photos

The method explained.
To remove a submitted champion go to the champions page. Select your champion (page where the delete button is missing) and type in the browser address (do not type http:// www or anything else :) ):

Code:
javascript:showPage('champions','delete=Y');

Some browsers (Chrome and now IE) remove "javascript:" from copy-paste links and sends you to google search instead. To avoid this, copy-paste then type javascript: yourself before the "showPage...." text. Careful: the text is CASE SENSITIVE.

This way you keep your 10 game coins. But if the owners find out they may correct this bug so don't abuse this method.

@XtremeDude: after I sent BamaSwitch the directions I noticed the kinktalk changed 'delete' to 'dele te' (forum security filters). This is probably why it didn't work for you. Just remove the spaces.

If you still have trouble try this code:
Code:
javascript:showPage('champions','delete=Y');alert('Success!');
If you get an 'Success!' alert message then your champ is deleted or you are not on the right page. If you don't get this alert then you didn't type correctly.

Last edited:

hornyboy69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 6, 2014
just wondering about this site, is there a way to save the pics of the champs there? I know how to get the thumbnail pic, but not the bigger or original file...Just wondering ;) thanks..

hornyboy69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 6, 2014
I just want to say thanks, your hack did work for me yesterday, i could delete a champ and some friend need it, and it work for her too...Thanks...

fitgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2016
USA
I'm on there (pm me if you want to play), but once again looking for more female participation ;)

Benedicct

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2016
I thought Poker is played with 5 Cards ???
Which rules are played here ??

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think standard 5. I haven't played in years. Did they change the rules? I'd love to come back soon when I get some spare time.

Featured Threads

New Personals