Stuffing myself

Sex Freak

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 10, 2016
Might sound crazy to some but that’s the whole point when it comes to playing with yourself.
I was feeling like stuffing my cunt today like usual but was kinda out of new items so i went and grabbed two raw looking hard big mangoes 🥭 they are pretty good in size and width lubed them and my pussy nicely and started inserting the first one it was a struggle and pain but the way it stretched me and opened the whole inside of my cunt was the best feeling then i took the second one it didn’t go all the way in and still visible from outside keeping my pussy open and stretched.
I tried to push it but had no more space inside me, so i decided to put some toothpaste on my entire pussy and went for a bike ride for half an hour, i was even more turned on and gaped that the second mango is all the way in me now, also i added a little cut on both of the mangoes to feel the juice inside my cunt as i am planning to keep them for the longest or maybe be let them ripen in there 😝 feeling my belly extra tight today almost pregnant and gonna deliver some mangoes as big as a newborn head.
Thinking about adding some toothpaste every hour or two and probably a butt plug later. But any other additions to my stuffed body are welcome :)

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Sounds pretty good. If you are interested in some further stuffing just pn me at kik mastermartin2

Featured Threads

New Personals