T shirt only parties

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
Anyone ever heard of or attended a t shirt only party? I heard of such a thing but never came across one or know of anyone who has ( but I havent really delved into a search for it either .
Apparently the only clothing attendees are alowed to wear is a t shirt. Everyone automatically has just their legs, ass and genitals exposed. I believe there are variations on the theme like everyone wears a mask so they dont show their face or else it is just a t shirt. I find it very very enticing in general but extra exciting because of my sph fetish and showing off my very tiny penis to everyone present in direct comparison to ( most likely) much larger endowments. Of course there is all that variety of pussy to feast my eyes on and my tiny cock would definitely rise to my very below average erect size. I dont know much about the details of all that goes on and is acceptable at such gatherings but I can guess some of it. Or is it just a myth? Still real , rare or not it is still grist for wanking over. I have of course imagined a guest list including, friends , strangers, celebreties or women I have fancied but never fucked ( or seen naked for that matter) I think I would serious consider joining such a party if I could. I gave ponderance a long time ago to become a freelance life model ( I knew a woman who did it for xtra cash when she was in university or when she was unemployed and she suggested to me that I should get into it) Life models do mostly naked or semi naked artist modelling . I absolutely did not follow her suggestion because of my tiny penis but also out of fear of getting an erection if I saw some pretty woman in the class or as a private session.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
....another post involving a question that will have no responses no matter what the content of the post .. I find it very odd looking at most postings mine and others where even the number of looks is substantial but relatively few responses of any kind even those where someone has ticked the like box - my question is why? are most of the population of KT just readers?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I haven't heard of a T-shirt party, and normally I would only respond to a question if I knew the answer; I suspect that may be why most others haven't been able to answer your question?

However, in the circle we're part of (or used to be since we haven't all met up for several years now), there is a uniform of sorts, Dominants are expected to be dressed formally while submissives wear a black waist corset, stockings and black shoes, high heel pumps for the ladies and one of the gentlemen. The other two male submissives/switches usually just wear a waist apron

Reactions: smallchangexxx23

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
I have been to a "1 garment party" once many years ago. So, it was a select group of friends and everyone could wear only 1 article of clothing. You could be just in your underwear, just socks, you could wear a gown but nothing underneath or just a scarve with nothing else. Choice was yours as long as it was 1 piece of clothing only.

Reactions: smallchangexxx23

Featured Threads

New Personals