Tens unit torture/ punishment

Matetate907

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2021
Hello I'm interested in being given some ideas for some torture/punishment with a tens unit Iv get 4 pad and need some instructions message me if you wanna see pics or anything

Ballerina Boi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2024
Hello I'm interested in being given some ideas for some torture/punishment with a tens unit Iv get 4 pad and need some instructions message me if you wanna see pics or anything
Something quick & easy: only needs one channel. put a sticky pad in the tip of your penis and the other pad on your perineum. adjust intensity until you cum.

For some post ejaculation self-torture, slip a condom over the electrode on your penis and wrap a length of waterproof first aid tape around the end of the condom and the base of your penis. You'll feel the electricity anywhere the cum is.
Remember, your cum is mostly salty water and salty water is an excellent conductor of electricity!
Have fun!:devilish:

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
A bit of work, but I cut out two small copper squares from a thin copper sheet and tapped small holes in them and put tacks thru the holes, taped the tacks on and put one on top of my penis and one on the bottom and put the ten electrodes on them...for my mistress to control, Quite painful.
I find using tacks with tens is so nice

Matetate907

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2021
A bit of work, but I cut out two small copper squares from a thin copper sheet and tapped small holes in them and put tacks thru the holes, taped the tacks on and put one on top of my penis and one on the bottom and put the ten electrodes on them...for my mistress to control, Quite painful.
I find using tacks with tens is so nice
That sounds interesting would you be ok with share a few picture of your design?

Reactions: dearelliot

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
That sounds interesting would you be ok with share a few picture of your design?
June 16th went in the hosp with serious life threatening illness, eventually released but still concerned...not wanting my wife and daughter to find my toys, I destroyed all that I had made.

I will describe...I took a thin sheet of copper and used an icepick to puncture 6 or 7 holes in a one inch square of copper, then pushed tacks thru the holes. used glue to hold them in place...I made several of them...and attached a few to clamps so if I put the clamp on my penis it was a bit painful but when I attached the tens unit probes to the copper and increased the volume, I was at the mercy of my pro mistress..

it is so nice and painful and keeps the cock excited

Featured Threads