The Room

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
When I was 18 I lived in a small town where jobs were scarce. I posted a notice on the supermarket bulletin board that I needed a job and was willing to work for $10 hour. I got a reply from Andrew who asked if I could look after his house while he was looking for a job in California. All I had to do was water the plants and pick up the mail - $25/day - I couldn't refuse. It was such an easy job, or so I thought. The day Andrew left he told me to get the $25, use the computer in the house and send him an email every day. The first few days were uneventful, eventually I got bored and restless and decided while I'm there might as well see what else in the house besides the plants in the living room. I started sifting through his book collection on the shelves in the living room, that's when I stumbled upon a hidden door that led to a secret room. Curiosity getting the best of me, I opened the door and went inside. I fumbled around and found the light switch. That's when I saw it - a room full of sex toys and kinky gear, including a large bed with restraints and a bottle of lube on the nightstand. I couldn't believe my eyes, but I couldn't deny the thrill that pulsed through my body either. I wasn't sure what to do so I shut the light and left the room. The last thing I do when I'm done watering the plants is sent Andrew an email. This time, I got an immediate reply to the email -
Andrew: "What the fuck are you doing in my private room?"
Me: "I-I was just looking for a book, and the door opened, please don't fire me. I need the money."
Andrew:"Well, now that you know about it - how would you like to make it worth your while?"
Me:"You're not going to fire me?"
Andrew:"How about I give you a raise! - if you do what I ask. You interested?"
Me:"Sure. What do I have to do?"
Andrew:"I was renting out that room before I left. If you do the renting for me I'll give you half the rental income. This means you have to be there when the renter's arrive, let them in, and when they are done let them them out and clean up the room so it's ready for the next renter. Then I'll post your share to your bank account. Think you can handle that?"
Me:"I can do that, thank you! This will be great."
Andrew:"Good. I'll let you know when the first renter will arrive. Don't worry, it's an easy job."

A few days later, Andrew sent the 1st email with the renter's arrival date/time, they showed up and I let them in and walked them to the secret room - closed the door behind them and went about my plant watering, and waited for them. An hour or so later they came out of the room, said thank you to me and left. Nice people I thought. I went into the room to clean up. What a mess!!! Toys dripping with lube? Sheets soaking wet, puddles on the floor of .. you get the idea. Took 2-3 hours to clean up. I sent the email on way out. Checked my bank account - wow - $250 - not bad!!!

The next day - another renter, and another.. a steady stream of renters kept showing up and I got the whole cleaning thing down to a half hour. That's when it happened.

The renter arrived, usually it was a couple or threesome, this time it was a single older woman, maybe 40-50 years old, good looking but alone. I asked if there was someone else coming, she said he would be here soon. I had no idea what to do in this situation.
Me: "Would you like a glass of water while you wait?"
Her: "Sure, I'll just sit on that couch and wait - is that ok?"
Me:"Oh. Yeah I guess so, I'll get you a drink".

Lots of small talk and after 30 minutes
Me:"I don't think your date is coming, maybe you should call him?"
Her:"Yeah, this is costing me a lot."
She calls him - he's not coming.
Her:"Well, that's that! I was hoping for some fun tonight, I even rented your room!"
Me:"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that"
Her:"Hey, kid, what are you doing for the next half hour?"
Me:"Nothing, really."
Her:"Wanna play in your room with me? I promise you'll have a fun time?"

Well, she talked me into it! Next thing I knew, I was naked and spread eagle tied to the four corners of the bed. She said it was necessary so I didn't accidentally slip off the bed. She removed her panties without taking off her skirt, and showed me her pussy. I'd never really seen a pussy that close up before!
She was constantly talking and I really don't remember everything she said - but I agreed anyway. She climbed up on the bed, spun around and grabbed my cock with one hand and lowered her mouth on it while her pussy just inches from my mouth. She told me if I licked her pussy she would suck my cock. I hesitated for a second. I began licking it and could feel her sucking. The more I licked the more she sucked. She lowered her pussy and began grinding on my face - it was so wet and sweet. I was busy concentrating on how good her pussy felt. I forgot about my cock, until I was about to cum. She knew it was about to pop, but pumped my cock harder and I exploded into her mouth. She held it there. A giant load of my cum in her mouth. Her pussy lifted, and she spun around, and planted her lips on mine- pushed her tongue between my lips - and blew the cum into my mouth. She pinched my nose closed. I had no choice but to open my mouth, swallow and gasp for air. Meanwhile her pussy was busy pushing down on my cock, rubbing and grinding. Shortly my cock responded, and she was gushing, the sheet was a puddle of her juice. Then she sat up and began shaking. She finished. Turned and planted her pussy on my face again.
Her:"Now, you must clean me!"
I licked and sucked until she got up, and untied me.
Her:"Thank you, I really enjoyed this room!"
She dressed and I walked her out.
Her:"See you again in a week, kid"
I dressed, cleaned up the room, watered the plants , sent the email - best $250 I ever got!

Last edited:
Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals