This Year has Been Very HARD for me

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Hi everyone.
I'm sitting in my slave cell, working on my daily diary entry.
About 10 minutes ago, Daddy finished spanking my bare naked bottom to punish me for having gotten behind on my diary. This time it was with a set of long leather horse reins we bought at a tack shop we went to not long ago.

In our NYE party to ring in 24' all of us slaves drew out a card to let us know what was in stor for us for the year.

The card I drew was "Being ass-fucked at least once a day for each day of the year."

Daddy has taken care of this most of the time. When he didn't, Mistress laid me down and pegged me with her strap on. And in some cases, I was loaned to be used by Daddy and Mistress's Dominant friends, and at gatherings.

A daily ass fuck may sound like a "HELL YEAH!!" to a lot of people, but there's days I haven't felt good, I was sick or exhausted. And other days when sex was the last thing in my mind. Slaves however are never allowed to say no.

I get maintenance spankings that are the same as punishment spankings (ass beatings, but "spankings" sounds more cute and feminine.).

Today October 1, is the 274 th day of the year.
Daddy and Mistress have made sure that my day starts each morning at 6:30 with me getting fucked until I have all of his cum for the morning inside me. Or until Mistress decides I've had enough with her strap on.

Aside from that, Daddy's male friends have added another 122 collective times to bring my number for the year to 396.

According to my total count and diary entries, I've given 422 blow jobs. A lot of times, when we have a guest, Mistress will demand that I welcome our guest properly.

Adding today's hard spanking, the number of times for this year that I've had my bottom spanked with either a belt, paddle, switch, or (now, since we have them) horse reins for either punishment or maintenance, 94 times.

There are 91 days left in 2024. Admittedly, this year has been very hard for me. Originally, it sounded fun and easy, and I was like "No problem." But I will tell you it hasn't been easy. I've been fucked some days long. Multiple times. By huge strap on dildos that hurt. By black men that have huge cocks and know how to pound a girl.

I don't care. My single reason for living/drawing breath on this earth is to please.

I am a faggot sissy slut whore slave.
I will never say "no." As that would violate my purpose.
By being born with a tiny penis, I was condemned to this life.
I willingly accept what life has dictated to me, and my assigned station in life.
I believe with all my heart:

"slave life is the best life.!"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241001-133453.png
    Screenshot_20241001-133453.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals