[TM4A] Looking to be shown the ropes by a more experienced Mistress/Master

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
Slavery, deification, male/female supremacy, cock/cunt worship, control, sph, TPE, hypnosis, exhibitionism, both degradation and praise, a whole lot really

Curious about whipping, orgasm control
Limits
feminization, misgendering, ageplay, penetration*
Experience
Minimal online, none irl

constantineiii

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Jun 26, 2024
I am pale, 167 cm or 5'6 tall and of average unathletic build. I have long light brown hair. I have transitioned early, consider myself post-op and I pass. I am bisexual with a preference for women so I would love to find a Mistress but I would cherish a Master just the same. :)

What I am looking for most exactly and most ideally is a 24/7 ish online dynamic. I would like to be available to talk primarily through text at every possible turn, but we both have a life so this could be determined as we (You) deem fit... :) I would like to be trained to serve someone, accept and revel in my place beneath Her or Him, perform tasks, obey Her or His rules to the best of my ability. This arrangement could go on for as long as You'd like, while I am just trying things out, I would not be opposed to it becoming something more serious if we click.

Please note that I do not have a lot of privacy. I am able and eager to send photos and videos, but I can't do live calls of any kind. I would like for this to lead to an irl entanglement but I am not currently able to host or relocate in any capacity.

Thank you for reading. I will respond to inquiries here or you can reach me via

Discord: eaglaise_8
Kik: closedinstance
Telegram: sxc998

Last edited: