Toy recommendations!

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
Hey everyone! I'm looking to add to my toy collection. I have the following, mostly centered around bondage and impact play:

Spread-eagle Over-the-bed restraint set
Spread-eagle Over-the-door restraint set
Hogtie restraint set
Speaker bar
Riding Crop
Paddle
Blindfold

Looking for ideas of what to get next, I know I need at least some anal toys, a gag, and a cock cage. Beyond that, I'm not sure. What recommendations does everyone have?

Male/Slave/28, Bi

Likes: Bondage, orgasm control and teasing/denial, chastity, humiliation, exhibitionism, cbt, impact play, nipple play, CNC, cum play
Dislikes: Anal, extreme pain, degradation, food play, waterspouts, sadism, sounding
Limits: blood, scat, anything illegal or permanent

-Kik: alexscottt9
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56

Humiliation Profile Thread

Cleo420

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 31, 2024
Have you tried urethra toys? Not for everyone but the ones who do, it’s so fucking hot.

Naughty nova

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I have recently got an e-stim machine and omg is it amazing I highly recommend it for anyone who is into pain

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
I’ve tried sounding before but only with chastity cages that have a sound in them. Definitely a beginner there and not totally sure where to start 🙈

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
I’ll definitely have to get more e-stim toys! I found a chastity cage with an e-stim function built in and I feel that’s it’s definitely a gateway to more in the best way 😍

Cleo420

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 31, 2024
I have never thought to use my e stim machine for pleasure. Where do you put the electrodes? (I have one for my migraines)

Naughty nova

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I have never thought to use my e stim machine for pleasure. Where do you put the electrodes? (I have one for my migraines)
So I have this one but I imagine using the one with the pads on nipples an maybe if you can get it on you pussy lips or just above

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240727-164306.png
    Screenshot_20240727-164306.png
    264.4 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Cleo420

Naughty nova

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
It's not very expensive and packs a heck of a punch.

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
When using E-Stim with pads, make sure that you never send current from one side of the chest to the other side, depending on the strength you could stop your heart. Read up on what kind of device and pads you have.

@alextscott95
Have you considered penis or testicle rings?
The ones from durex are not bad, can be used for both, but should be worn for a maximum of 30-40 minutes because of the blood flow and then take a short break. The metal version can usually be worn for longer (depending on the product) but I would choose the one with a screw fastener and not the magnetic fastener.
Screenshot_20240728_210634_Amazon Shopping.jpgScreenshot_20240728_210808_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Naughty nova

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
When using E-Stim with pads, make sure that you never send current from one side of the chest to the other side, depending on the strength you could stop your heart. Read up on what kind of device and pads you have.

@alextscott95
Have you considered penis or testicle rings?
The ones from durex are not bad, can be used for both, but should be worn for a maximum of 30-40 minutes because of the blood flow and then take a short break. The metal version can usually be worn for longer (depending on the product) but I would choose the one with a screw fastener and not the magnetic fastener.
View attachment 117317View attachment 117318
Good point about the estim

Jim3346

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 21, 2024
What is the strongest vibrator available right now we have the magic wand one I was wondering if there was anything stronger

Featured Threads

New Personals