True story about fantasy rape roleplay

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
Not me but a friend told me his absolutely beautiful girlfriend ( whom I absolutely fancied) loved to play out variations on rape scenarios. ( who, where, when, how and why) He of course was the "assailant' and actually when possible dressed for his part (he gave me a few examples - fireman, doctor, plumber, postman but the first one he had a bit of a problem with was having to dress up like a female masseuse ( they had done the male version) Her ' girlie gear' was too small for him and they had to go shopping for some ( this predated internet so this was a long time ago) They had to actually go into a lingerie store or department and get a bra and panties to fit him but they managed to get a costume wig from a costume shop. He was into it but the actual public side of it was a bit uncomfortable for him ( she loved it) He also wondered if she was bisexually attracted to women which didnt bother him so much because he immediately thought potential 3some perhaps in the future. Sadly she wasnt into women really but it suited her rape fantasy fetish. He told me all this after he broke up with her when I asked him why. His reasons were mostly based on the fact that her desires in this fantasy rape thing and need to constantly raise the bar got too much for him. She wanted to bring in other guys. He balked at that and when she became more persistant with her demands then actually surprised him by bringing in another guy ( whom he didnt know but she did) He didnt participate, she played with the other guy anyway while he fucked off to a pub. When he stumbled back home after closing time he saw some of his clothes out on the pavement covered in paint. They had an all mighty row that was so loud and screamy a neighbour called the police to investigate what she thought there may have been physical assault going on. He moved out the next day ( it was her flat they shared)
The real punchline here is he found he was addicted to roleplay fantasy rape but try finding someone else to get in a relationship with if you have a fetish to start with of a hist of different varieties. I for one would have found it very difficult to quick start any relationship with saying 'by the way I am totally into Small Penis Humiliation' I rather doubt I would even get a chance to explain what tge fetish actually entailed. As for hooking up with someone in the hopes you may ease them into your fetish desires over a longer period that is a bit of a roll of tge dice abd you may have trouble getting fulfillment without them knowing ( been there myself) Of course you can shop around inthe right places for someone who will be into it but that drastically narrows tge field if you want to be in a non sexually based relationship as well. Guess What within a few months they were back together but a third personage neither male or female was brought into it ( as far as I know)

I would have happily volunteered to be tge other guy though. I could realy pull off the female fantasy roles as I drag up well ( I have done so at halloween and costume parties ) and my penis has been compared to a clit but that may have been a little too real for her tastes - at least he has a man's cock ( sorry I had to throw in my own fetish stuff into this ) as kind of a p.s. I only just thought of this and now I have a back dated fantasy in my head that I actually was brought into their play even just to get the chance to fuck her for five seconds rape fantasy or not.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
Carrying on from the post about the on again off again couple into rape fantasy they finally split permanently and he got married to another woman. The marriage lasted less than a year before they separated. She was not into anything but a more common sex life. He needed his kicks though and sought them without her involvement. He only managed to get caught out while trying to chat up another woman who just happened to be a friend of his wife. He never found what he was looking for ( as far as I know)

Featured Threads

New Personals