(UK) Birmingham: M/Sub/20 seeks F/Dom/All ages in area ~ Eager to try irl setup.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland

Powerstrip

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2009
20 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

20/m/uk/Birmingham slave looking for a 18-30year old mistress, though couples might be OK.

Having never done a real relationship before, likes and dislikes change from me doing it myself, but I'd guess that a few standard ones stand:
1) Nothing illegal
2) Nothing permanent, such as piercings, blood
3) Nothing extrememly painful, life changing/threatening. Pain is good, but I don't want to end up at a doctors or anything
4) Family/Friends must never find out, so any public stuff needs to be discrete.

I'd like to ultimately meet up irl, but to begin with being a chat slave to get to know each other would be nice. I'd like to be able to see you, make sure you are who you say you are etc, so a webcam, or a cam to prove who you are in my set way is required. Not for long, just to prove you are who you are. Once we are both comfortable with each other we can think about meeting.

Commitment can be negotiated. Obviously we both have jobs/studies, so we will have to sort all that out closer to the time.

All are welcome, beginners, experienced misstresses, anyone. As long as we both enjoy it, it'll be good :)

Please PM me if you are interested with information about you, asking for any further information you would like. If I think we are suitable then I shall pass on MSN/Yahoo name.

• Kinks:
femdom, denial and teasing. Serving a misstress who is firm but fair.

• Experience:
So far I've had limited online experiences, not lasting long usually. Carried out various tasks on my own, but with no real push to make me do anything to extreme they are quite tame.

• Limits:
Permanent, blood, family/friends, extrememly dangerous/stupid. I'm open to most things, as long as I am not harmed during the process.

Featured Threads

New Personals