Control, creative tasks/punishments, humiliation, bondage

Mj6944

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2021
Hey girls,

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. I starting searching for a new slave back in November but didn’t find the right person so decided to have a bit of a break.

A little bit about me:

I’m Jessica, I’m 25 and live in the UK. I’ve been a Domme for a few years now, mostly with real life subs (opposed to online), the majority of whom were female. I’m pretty down to earth, sociable, but can have a bit of a wicked streak at times.

First off, I’m looking for girls only. If you are male, cross-dresser, TV etc, I’m not interested at this time so please don’t apply.

In terms of what I’m looking for, I’m not going to dictate what you should look like, what age you are or anything like that. I’m looking for a submissive who is willing to fully submit, and go out of their way to please me. I’m looking for someone who isn’t afraid to let me push their limits and find experiences.

I really enjoy working with newbies, but don’t let that put you off if you are an experienced sub. As long are you are willing to please, are thoughtful, respectful and polite then please do apply.

So... if you’d like to apply and find out more about what I’m looking for, please take the time to complete questionnaire in full. The amount of effort you put into your answers - I believe - will reflect how much effort you’d put into pleasing me.

I have rewritten my application as a Google Form (yeah fancy, I know). Link is at the bottom.

Please email me via the address below to let me know that you have submitted an application. You may also include your photos with this email.

[email protected]

Applications that go to the top of the pile will include a clear photo of your face, and a fully body photo. Your face gets mine.

If you are not willing to include a face photo, I’d ask that you include some sort of picture to give me an idea of who I’m chatting to.

Applications without a photo will still be considered of course, especially if they’re well written, but I tend to read the others first.

It hopefully goes without saying that anything you send me/write in your application, or should you become my sub with remain strictly confidential and between us. I’d expect the same level of discretion for you.

If you’ve read down this far, you’ll know that you should address me as Princess.

Questionnaire https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...BaPgQqVS-n2MTSJCoztMCJ6g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks for reading and taking the time to apply. Princess Jess xx

Attachments

• A1A6E86A-831B-4863-BA47-92098695ED7C.jpeg
    A1A6E86A-831B-4863-BA47-92098695ED7C.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Daddy’s_girl:)

Featured Threads

New Personals