U.K. & Ireland

Night-1991

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2009
18 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello potential Mistresses. I'm Night. or Daniel in realname. and i am in search of a Mistress. now i am new to the lifestyle. so i need training.

I can give my mobile number out. and my msn.
I consider myself to be loyal and hard working for the Mistress, hopefully, she will consider me and take me under, AND a Mistress that will take over my mind, body and soul. Worshipping her will be a huge Honour for me, truely.

I'm outgoing, easy to talk to, so please, do not be afraid to PM me, i'd prefer if you had an application form for me to fill in, i love filling in those when i'm entering service.

My wardrobe contains many jeans, some normal, one pair that i always wear all the time are my black skinny ones. I have quite few shirts, mostly black, and a selection of shoes, underwear , socks etc.

As for equipment i have a dog collar, a leash, few clothespins, some string/wire/rope, webcam, digicam, duct tape etc.

I'm interested in all aspects of BDSM, more so TPE, though i'm looking for the Master/Mistress to be dedicated and trustworthy, i see myself as an easy slave to train but i love being scolded or being talked down to like dirt.

I do have a life, i go to College on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, which i earn the £30 EMA, though that will not play a part, its just abit more information about myself, on Monday i'm there from 9:30AM till 3:30PM, Tuesday and Friday the same time, though i might get away early.

I'm always active online whenever i'm not at college.

Interests include

Bondage, Humiliation (Private or Public) , Dogplay (BIG FETISH) , CBT , Crossplaying , Orgasm Control/Denial , 24/7 Servitude , Being Exhibited , Pain, Spanking, Flogging , Worship (boots, feet, ass, hand whatever) , Ponyboy , Maid services , objectification.

Turn offs include
Scat , Watersports , Blackmail , Anal

Basic Info
Ethnicity:> British/White
Virgin:> Yes
Height:> 5.8
Hair Color:> Black/Brown
Eye Color:> Blue
Webcam:> Yes
Digicam:> Yes
MSN:> [email protected]
  • Kinks:
Bondage, Humiliation (Private or Public) , Dogplay (BIG FETISH) , CBT , Crossplaying , Orgasm Control/Denial , 24/7 Servitude , Being Exhibited , Pain, Spanking, Flogging , Worship (boots, feet, ass, hand whatever) , Ponyboy , Maid services , objectification.

• Experience:
New, training may be required

• Limits:
Scat , Watersports , Blackmail , Anal

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals