StrictIrishMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2009
Dublin
Hi,

Mark here, very experienced 40 y.o. Dom from Ireland looking for a female sub. Yes, I am older than most on here, but that gives me the benefit of being very clear on who and what I am, and am happy to pass on that knowledge!

It is a very long time since I posted a personal ad on this site, as I have been playing in r/l only for the last 5 years or so. However, current global circumstances dictate that this is not on option, certainly in the short term, so I thought I would look for an online relationship while I have the time!

A little about me to begin: I am an educated, professional guy with a very kinky side...this is my private side, but it is an essential and prevalent part of my sexual makeup. I am certainly sapiosexual, The mind attracts me as much as the body, so I expect communication in good English (i.e. no one word answers, no txt speak). In terms of Dom style, I fall more on the nurturing side.....I am strict and very Dominant, but for the right sub am thoughtful and caring. I will take a genuine interest in your life and interests outside of play, and expect the same in a partner.

In vanilla life - and yes I have one! - i adore music, friends, family, conversation, travel, good food and better wine!

In terms of what I am looking for in a sub:

- Honesty
- Trust
- Intelligence
- Curiosity
- A desire to learn, please and serve
- An independent mind

A small taste of the activities I am interested in - all limit dependent of course;

- punishment (spanking, nipple and clit torture, insertion)
- servitude (masterbation and toilet control, slave diaries)
- humiliation (public and non-public)

I will be very clear and be upfront that I do require use of pics and cam to train, if not initially than pretty early into a relationship. I understand this is scary for some, and an outright limit for others, and I get that 100%. However, I learned a long time ago that without visual simulation a sub cannot hold my attention to get the training that they require.

A level of privacy to train and serve Me is a also required.

Ok, you are thinking, I have gotten this far, read a lot of text, and I am intrigued/interested/captivated! - how can I proceed?!
If you wish to apply, pm me with the following:

-living situation
-availability
-limits
-experience
-why you wish to be a slave - MOST IMPORTANT!!
-looks (detailed description)

Serious and detailed replies only please, all will be answered. I look forward to discussing further with any potential candidates to see if there is a match there.

Mark

Featured Threads

New Personals