Virgin but always horny

Jasexy354

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • F2M
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2024
Lancaster, PA
I’m a virgin ftm irl but I am a total slut online ;) I haven’t tried to meet up with many people yet but when I do try or even try to schedule something I start to get scared. I’d love some advice on how to get over my fears because I am always just a horny little slut and I dream about being used hard and made an irl slut too. I just want to be used like the good slut that I dream about being

Reactions: Dominantsub

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My advice. Don’t schedule in sex with any randoms. Get comfortable get trusted and have a vanilla meet or two first no sex. Like coffee lunch etc.

If you just pick up randoms you’ll feel empty and upset when you drop and those people prob won’t hang around after to help you with aftercare.

Also big big big must. Clean recent sti std tests on both sides. Don’t trust someone’s word no matter how convincing they are. All responsible people know it’s a thing to have clean tests. Even with condoms for sex. Oral with no condoms will still transfer the Sti std.

Reactions: MercyHunter

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Late edit. For the rough stuff you seek and call used . Definitely have a clear set of expectations boundaries and safeword system in place. Rough stuff is subjective. To you it might be light hits to others it could be cutting and heavy impact brutal beatings Cnc etc.

Reactions: MercyHunter

Jasexy354

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • F2M
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2024
Lancaster, PA
Late edit. For the rough stuff you seek and call used . Definitely have a clear set of expectations boundaries and safeword system in place. Rough stuff is subjective. To you it might be light hits to others it could be cutting and heavy impact brutal beatings Cnc etc.
Oo ok thank you for the advice sir

Reactions: subzzzero

MercyHunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2024
Hell
frogge.itch.io
9 times out of 10 it's the ovulation week. I'm saying this as a girl in the same boat as you. Keep yourself safe and don't rush things! Sex can wait a bit, your health and safety can't. Another good safer option is friends with benefits, one of my friend did it for a while and doesn't regret it one bit.

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
One thing that I think would be helpful is attending munches. Definitely not for sex, but if you'd like to get comfortable in the kink space, I think a good munch (not the sex/kink parties hosted by clubs) can really help create a safe space to explore yourself. Eventually attending play parties in the same community would start to feel easier.

Featured Threads

New Personals