Wanted: Female exhibitionist (in denial/training)

Dominant

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
I'm without a sub right now and thought I'd try something new.

I've been thinking of focusing more on exhibition (in a general sense) with my next girl. Potentially either training an inexperienced (even non-exhibitionist) girl up from zero, or furthering the training of an existing one. If you're not interested in exhibition, take a look at this post instead.

The exact tasks and format will depend on your experience and what you fill in on the application, but to have an idea of what I'd like to aim for exhibition-wise, loosely in order of perceived difficulty:
  • Underwear model (photos → cam → ...)
  • Nude model (artistic/casual → embarrassing → sex ED → ...)
  • Home exhibitionist (walk around nude → open blinds → garden → ...)
  • Secret outdoor exhibitionist (deserted places, possibly at night)
  • Accidental flasher
  • Secret public masturbator
Mind that those are more rough guidelines/ideas than an actual curriculum. It'll depend on several factors, e.g. how secluded your garden is if you even have one. For example, if you don't want your photos (faceless or not) seen by anyone but me, then those kind of tasks obviously won't be given. Same for tasks/categories that are too dangerous, unrealistic where you live, ...

This won't be 100% exhibition-focused. Most tasks don't even have to involve exhibition, it's more like a guiding thread through it all. A big interest of mine is orgasm control/denial. Another one is filling/stretching your hole(s). I'll incorporate these into the tasks, same with any kinks/fantasies you have. Those two of mine just play very nice with exhibition, i.e. having you masturbate in a hidden public spot, walking around with a butt plug or your pussy stuffed (nude or even under your clothes), ...

Since this is aimed at (wannabe) exhibitionists with the goal of furthering that, you'll need to show yourself from the start, although (just) to me. Cam can wait if you're very shy, but I'll have you verify (using a piece of paper and a random code) that you are indeed you.

The goal is really to slowly over time train and push you towards whatever we both like. If you're interested, message me here, on Discord (dominanstranger) or using Skype/email ([email protected]), I'll check all regularly.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals