Just here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2024
So I am into slavery
Do not have any equipment
I am currently working from home and I've put a pen inside my pussy.
I need to stay in camera all the time
Need to some ideas
I am into extreme humiliation
And I do not like piss, scat play and not in to exhibitionism.
Need some ideas and I have 4 more hours to be on camera
I do not send pictures and no personal contact.

Reactions: Yourkinkpartner

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I would, as long as I got a detailed written description instead. Not everyone is comfortable providing pictures and given the wealth of stories of sensitive images and videos being leaked or abused, nobody should have to.

So I am into slavery
Need to some ideas
I remember seeing a really sexy Working From Home points game on here back during the early COVID days, might be something you could look into for next time... Give me a few minutes and I'll find you a link

Edit: Ta-da Thread 'Self Isolation Female Task Game!' https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/self-isolation-female-task-game.44094/

Reactions: subzzzero

Renegade Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
So I am into slavery
Need to some ideas
On camera? Brave girl. Working from home & pen tells me, laptop or computer? Office chair? If so, I’d say type out slut repeatedly only using your tongue. Make yourself cum on your office chair, then lick it clean. Write “attention whore” on your breast.

& ignore people who think they need pictures to be turned on or have fun. They lack imagination.

Reactions: subbysecret

Randy Magnum

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Few ideas for you:

- Whilst sat on camera working, set an alarm for every hour, then when the alarm goes off strip off something that's not on camera.

- If you have a notepad or pen, write down lines, kinky ideas, or drawings of situations you want to happen to you.

E.g. by the end of the day, you need to have written "I deserve nothing except to be treated as a slave and humiliated" 100 times.

- If you attend meetings, choose a key word for that meeting, each time someone says that word. You must play with yourself, either inserting a pen or rubbing your clit.

- Body Writing, cover any parts that aren't on camera with degrading words.
Dirty Whore
Useless Cunt
Filthy Whore
Nasty Slut
Pathetic Bitch

Tbh most of the tasks can be done at particular time intervals, when you feel like it, or if someone says a particular word to you, or emails you something with that word in.

Hope that helps !

Reactions: subbysecret

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Who is going to interact with you if you don't put up a picture of yourself? Why would anyone bother?
What “Dom” wouldn’t respect a sub’s listed limits? Leveraging that limit as if it makes her less worth effort is super shitty. If it’s not your thing then fine. Don’t interact with her. But if she’s got a limit listed it should be respected.

“No fluids other than cum and nothing permanent”
This was clipped from your own limit list on a post of yours. If one were to approach you and say “what? You’re not into piss play? How can you be a Dom and why should a sub bother with such a weak Dom?”
Same concept.

Just here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2024
Th
I would, as long as I got a detailed written description instead. Not everyone is comfortable providing pictures and given the wealth of stories of sensitive images and videos being leaked or abused, nobody should have to.

I remember seeing a really sexy Working From Home points game on here back during the early COVID days, might be something you could look into for next time... Give me a few minutes and I'll find you a link

Edit: Ta-da Thread 'Self Isolation Female Task Game!' https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/self-isolation-female-task-game.44094/
Thank you sooo muchhhh. Ma'am

Just here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2024
On camera? Brave girl. Working from home & pen tells me, laptop or computer? Office chair? If so, I’d say type out slut repeatedly only using your tongue. Make yourself cum on your office chair, then lick it clean. Write “attention whore” on your breast.

& ignore people who think they need pictures to be turned on or have fun. They lack imagination.
So sweet of you all ❤️ and I need to go to office from today for another 15 days

• Love
Reactions: Renegade Girl

Just here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2024
Few ideas for you:

- Whilst sat on camera working, set an alarm for every hour, then when the alarm goes off strip off something that's not on camera.

- If you have a notepad or pen, write down lines, kinky ideas, or drawings of situations you want to happen to you.

E.g. by the end of the day, you need to have written "I deserve nothing except to be treated as a slave and humiliated" 100 times.

- If you attend meetings, choose a key word for that meeting, each time someone says that word. You must play with yourself, either inserting a pen or rubbing your clit.

Dirty Whore
Useless Cunt
Filthy Whore
Nasty Slut
Pathetic Bitch

Tbh most of the tasks can be done at particular time intervals, when you feel like it, or if someone says a particular word to you, or emails you something with that word in.

Hope that helps !
I will definitely do these tasks thank youuu

Reactions: Randy Magnum

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So, there is something wrong with wanting to see? Lame of you to criticize. What did you all go fucking woke too?
Woke? Dude it’s a limit on her list. This has been a fundamental basic of kink forever. Your accusations of me criticizing you only contradicts your own standing. You should really get some basic education on kink. I’d recommend maybe finding a mentor and some local meets and munches so you can learn the basics.

Renegade Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
So, there is something wrong with wanting to see? Lame of you to criticize. What did you all go fucking woke too?
Nothing wrong with wanting to see as long as the person wants to be seen. Consent is a crazy thing.

& he’s just being his normal informative/helpful self. I’m just the new girl being problematic when the opportunity arises. 😉

Just here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2024
Few ideas for you:

Dirty Whore
Useless Cunt
Filthy Whore
Nasty Slut
Pathetic Bitch

Hope that helps !
I could not do the first task as I had to go to the office. I did the 2nd task on my mobile notepad when I was in the office. Whenever I had a chance. I wrote, 1. I wanted to be used like a cum dump. 2. I want my kink partner to let his friends use me. 3. I want my kink partner to degrade me. 4. I want my partner to treat me like a pet and make me live in a cage. 5. I want have my food like a dog from a bowl or I want to have to the food stored in my partner's underwear and directly have it from his underwear. I don't have a partner so for for now may be from my own underwear. I wrote these things. I wrote "cum dump" on my crotch area. Today is a weekend so I'll be staying at home. So any tasks to do tonight will be fine for me. And I'll be going to the office from Monday. So any tasks for that day would be fine too. I waiting to get more tasks and write reports.

Just here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2024
Which tasks did you enjoy the most ?
I got a task personally through chats. I had to clamp my clit and insert 3 pens in my pussy while working it was sooo good and painful at the same time. I felt so wet. My pussy was tight with 3 pens only..

Just here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2024
I'm looking for more tasks as I will be working from home for the next two days masters

Featured Threads

New Personals