what are you into?

Robbie86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2008
Europe
I'm into many things and looking for some new things to explore. Things I really enjoy are joi, following instructions and rules, silly dares and role play texting.
What about you??

Reactions: DaddyRenegade

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
i am into e-stim, remote controlled. maybe even with poppers. makes me lose control on the webcam. you?

DaddyRenegade

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2024
This might sound boring. I love making my brat cum with toys. Before I penetrate her.

DaddyRenegade

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2024
I’m into other stuff too. But what excites me the most is seeing my sub convulse from orgasming so hard till she begs me to stop.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Above all else. Aside from all the varying kinks and all the extremes of each. I’m most into seeing that raw emotional/physical reaction a sub has. It’s so pure and unfiltered. It’s something not many would see given it happens only when properly activated. Crying laughing begging struggling trying to escape etc. whether it’s pain pleasure torture desperation or other. Just knowing I have caused it and seeing that she’s genuine in the moment and showing something that isn’t a thing the gen public would ever know of.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I am into a number of things but mostly centred around SPH ( which incidently expanded my sexual proclivities and fantasies)

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I love to be controlled, and I have a major panty fetish.
I dont have a panty fetish per se but I am turned on by the idea of wearing panties next time I am in a cuck situation . It is an extra kick for my SPH fetish ( my baby sized penis has been compared to a clit)

Bpva429

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
I dont have a panty fetish per se but I am turned on by the idea of wearing panties next time I am in a cuck situation . It is an extra kick for my SPH fetish ( my baby sized penis has been compared to a clit)
My panty fetish ranges from sniffing/licking to being gagged/hooded with them, to being “forced” to wear them.

Featured Threads

New Personals