Young femdom looking for guys to entertain me

Mistressanna1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2024
Im a 20 year old girl looking for guys to entertain me

I am a bit new to femdom, but I can be very cruel and brutal and will make you regret this My main kinks are; cbt, bdsm, anal, chastity, and cum control/edging.

Im okay with any guys, but i would prefer fit and any age is fine. My only hard requirements are that you actually want to make me happy and tell me all your kinks and limits at the start

Contact me on snap:mistress2027143 or kik: annafem83 if you are interested

Usemehard282

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 23, 2024
I’m 18 male i am straight looking for some guy to use and abuse me and turn me into there sex slave I will respond on time and also be your slave forever pls abuse me hard no messing around no limits apart from assplay need somone to really abuse me also add me on kik

Attachments

• IMG_2452.jpeg
    IMG_2452.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Goddessbeauty101

Halil9455

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 22, 2024

I am a bit new to femdom, but I can be very cruel and brutal and will make you regret this My main kinks are; cbt, bdsm, anal, chastity, and cum control/edging.

Im okay with any guys, but i would prefer fit and any age is fine. My only hard requirements are that you actually want to make me happy and tell me all your kinks and limits at the start

İ love heels cum edging sperm retention

Yousef

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2024

Hey my Goddess I'm 19 is thay ok ?

botty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2024

I'm intrested, check snap. `botty_kik`

botty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2024

I'm intrested, check snap. `botty_kik`

Chiragjwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 24, 2023

I want to serve you

Featured Threads

New Personals