18 Year Old Male Sub, Interested in First Domme

Archangel12

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 12, 2015
So I've been into this sort of stuff for a few years, but I've never actually tried it out myself, so I'm hoping I could find a dom who'd be up for it. If you're not up for it, and you'd rather just chat or whatever, that's also cool, I don't mind making friends. A female domme would be preferred, but I might possibly be open to a male dom, it depends.

So my personal information's in my profile, but I thought I'd get it all in this thread anyway.
I'm Caucasian, 6'3, somewhere around 200lb (and not much of that is muscle, sorry). I'm what's known as a brat, in that I talk back to doms and generally misbehave, so I know it might be a lot to ask, and I can not do it if you'd prefer, but somebody who could put up with that would be appreciated.

I like bondage, light pain, taking orders, and degradation, for the most part, but I'm willing to try anything that isn't a limit.

As for limits, pictures are something of a soft limit (they're negotiable, and by no means a hard limit, I'm just somewhat insecure), and so is hidden public stuff, but anything involving family, bodily fluids that aren't spit or possibly cum (includes pee holding and stuff), extreme pain and anything that's likely to negatively impact me seriously is a hard limit.

I'd prefer to do things in sessions, rather than just be obeying 24/7, but honestly, I'm pretty flexible as to that, and I don't mind. And like I said, if you don't feel like taking me on as a sub, but do fancy talking, I have no objections

Featured Threads

New Personals