Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
I like anal play, bondage, pet play, age play, spanking, choking, humiliation, controlling, orgasm denial, multiple orgasms, nipple play, fisting and more...
Experience
I don't have any experience with Dom/Sub but I want someone to teach me.

Little_angel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2021
I'm a 19 year old female sub looking for my first Dom. I'm very shy and insecure so I'm looking for the right person, someone to trust and connect with. I want a male Dom not much older than me who wouldn't have a problem with texting only, no videos, or photos (at first at least). I would love to get to know you, learn from you and follow your commands to please you. I'll do my best to be a good sub😇

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Use caution and ask lots of questions. Remember you can always say no. You can also always negotiate when setting terms. Don’t trust someone who just says they want to “train” you or they want to immediately start tasking you or demanding you use titles they haven’t earned yet. Some will say they want to mentor you because that buzzword sounds good. A legit mentor should be of the same role as you and not involve sex or tasking you. There should be lots of discussion about Likes dislikes limits and other things. Think of a kink dynamic like a vanilla relationship. It takes time and effort to build. There are lots of “doms” who just want an easy quick play session and don’t care for your well-being. If you find potentials on here check all their prior posts by going to their profile and viewing their passed contributions to get a feel for what they’re really about. When discussing experience ask for detailed info. Not just “I’m a dom have been for years. I have lots of Exp in (add kinks)”.
Happy kinking hope you find what you’re looking for.

Featured Threads

New Personals