20 M Dom seeking Female Diaper Slave

Masterthunder

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 24, 2011
DOM LOOKING FOR ANY AGE FEMALE SLAVE WHO ENJOYS BONDAGE, ORGASM CONTROL, SPANKING, AND TOILET CONTROL.

Although quite explanatory, I am seeking a female slave interested in becoming my slave and serving me. I require the following from any application:

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• MUST be Female
• Must be able to commit over 3-hours a week
• Looking for long-term, online-only relationship.
• Proper grammar and intelligence.
• Willing to submit and remain open minded (over time).

If you are male, looking for a "one night stand", or cannot meet these requirements, I thank you for your interest, but I cannot accept your application. If you are able to meet these requirements and are still interested, please keep reading.

My name is Mike and I'm a 20 year old uni students studying in Canada (though originally British.) I've had an interest in BDSM since the age of 16, but only started getting into the scene online, until age 18, when I had my first D/s relationship. Other than enjoying good scene, I'm an avid musician and composer, I enjoy hiking, kayaking, and biking.

What you can expect if you become my slave:

-I absolutely respect your personal limits, however, I will try to help you explore things possibly outside your comfort zone in time.
-I am a reasonable person. I will never ask you to complete a task that is illegal or absolutely ridiculous.
-While I do "jump in" at first, I slowly try to acclimate you to my style of dominance.
-My likes (as listed further down) are not requirements, so if there's something you're a bit hesitant about, we can definitely discuss it beforehand.
-While I am reasonable, I do not tolerate disobedience. Should you disobey me, you will be severely punished.
-First and foremost, safety is number one with anything I might be interested in.
-I will always do what I can to look after your safety, however, I will ask that you share with me any discomfort or hesitation.
-As we become acclimated to each other, I will start to "ratchet" up the difficulty of your tasks
-When disciplining a slave, I prefer simple, but very effective, punishments that are related in some way to what the slave has done wrong.

My Likes
Anal/Assplay
Spanking
Bondage
Control
Humiliation
Toilet Control
Orgasm Control
Diaper Play
Pet play

(You would NEVER be made to do anything illegal, involving extreme pain or crossing your limits and I am not into blackmail.)

What I'm looking for from you:
-A slave who is able to dedicate at the least 3 hours a week towards training (this does not include control that may always be in effect.)
-Experience is not necessary and even preferable, however, I ask that you remain open minded at all times.
-I expect complete confidentiality of all activities and punishments you are subjected to.
-I expect mutual respect and honesty from the beginning and, over time, your trust.
- You should be able to spend minimal amounts of money on toys, equipment and clothing that I would want my slave to wear and use.
-A big part of our relationship would be based on mutual trust, and slowly becoming comfortable to the part where you can lose more control.
-If intructions have not been completed to my exact specifications for no reason out of your own control, then you will expect to be disciplined.
-You will be expected to follow a list of guidelines of what I expect from a slaves behavior at all times.
-Anticipate your limits to be pushed when I feel you're ready and to always explore new things as a slave.
-You will also be expected to keep a personal journal, updated daily, which you can email to me or post to a blog.
-You will use either Skype, Email, or MSN to communicate with me. We will set specific times to chat, and you will adhere to those times (unless other issues arise with either parter.)

F.A.Q.
I am vehemently against _______, would I still have to it?

I will only ask you to try things that you do not like only once, and at that point, if you truly are against a particular activity, I will not subject you to it again.

Have you ever had any slaves before?

Yes, I have trained 4 slaves prior.

I already have a dom, but could we...?

Nope. Nada. Not interested, thanks anyway.

I'm: only a chat slave, a guy, spell at the level of a 3rd grader, are you interested?

No, but I appreciate you taking the time to read this!

Extraneous Details
• Camera use is OPTIONAL, however I do encourage it.
• Safety is of utmost importance when training and scening, and we will establish any boundaries that are needed.
• You will have a safeword to use at anytime in which all play will cease, no exceptions.
• You may not call me "sir" unless you earn the right to do so.
• One word responses demonstrating a lack of interest (or intelligence) do nothing more than annoy me.

If you are still interested in becoming my slave, then I would very much appreciate you filling out the form below and private messaging it back to me.

FORM
PM this only. Do not reply to this ad directly on here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Orientation:
Previous experience (if any):
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Cup size:

(Please, be specific with Likes, Dislikes and Limits. We can also discuss any other preferences if you are chosen.)

DISLIKES:

LIMITS:

- What toys do you have to play with, if any?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how open minded would you say you are with trying new things?
- Can you spend some money on items you might need? What budget would you have?
- How do you feel about taking naked photos of yourself*?
- How often do you masturbate?
- Why should I spend my time on you, as opposed to any other slave?
-Do you live alone?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your application sticks out to me as interesting, I will contact you. My policy is to setup a first time "interview" in which we discuss your limits, you likes and dislikes, and we can see if there's mutual interest in continuing.

Thank you for reading this ad., and I wish to hear from you soon!

-Mike

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
well that is one hell of an ad, i should agree masyerthunder, and i wish you luck for all your slaves.! you you get quite a few.. ;) :p

Featured Threads

New Personals