21 f looking for online domme

forjoydivision

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2013
hi there, i've had some negative experience with dommes i've met online, but i'm still interested and was looking to chat with a domme and maybe have someone to train with online. while i am submissive and obedient in scene situations, i do believe that subs should be respected, especially where their limits come in. i've only ever done online chats, and i've been told before that i had to do something despite the fact that i was completely uncomfortable with it because i didn't mention it ahead of time.

now, i don't want my entire life to be about this. i'd be willing to set up times and days for training or fun sessions, but due to school and work i can't make everything about being someone's sub. i know that some people want to know that they own their sub 24/7, so i understand if that turns some of you away. i can say that if you wish, i will not be involved with another domme during our arrangement.

if anyone is interested, please PM me. i'm not hard to talk to, just a bit skittish still due to some past experiences, but very obedient and willing to play when i'm comfortable.

Featured Threads

New Personals