21/Male/Sub Looking for humiliation and control focused dom

fluffybunnybuns5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2016
Hi! I am a 21 year old Male from South Africa, I'm looking for a strict and controlling dom who wouldn't mind doing some work to train me. I'm not very obedient but would like for a dom to slowly chip away at that.

I am very much into control, so if you would like to decide what i may do and when i may do it that would be great, also love being given tasks, even menial ones that are just to waste my time. I am into humiliation, pain, data control (Like taking control of my phone and messges/social media every now and then, just for the fun of teasing of course...), degradation, fear, teasing, coercion, and lots of other stuff. I really do enjoy doms who pretend they truly don't care about how i feel but if the need arises can give me a little break... I hope someone is interested!

Kik: LeonWhyte1

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi! I am a 21 year old Male from South Africa, I'm looking for a strict and controlling dom who wouldn't mind doing some work to train me. I'm not very obedient but would like for a dom to slowly chip away at that.

I am very much into control, so if you would like to decide what i may do and when i may do it that would be great, also love being given tasks, even menial ones that are just to waste my time. I am into humiliation, pain, data control (Like taking control of my phone and messges/social media every now and then, just for the fun of teasing of course...), degradation, fear, teasing, coercion, and lots of other stuff. I really do enjoy doms who pretend they truly don't care about how i feel but if the need arises can give me a little break... I hope someone is interested!

Kik: LeonWhyte1
You’re listed as a Dom and you’re seeking doms. Might want to edit that profile some

Featured Threads

New Personals