22 male master looking for any female slave

Ducky chicken

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 31, 2017
Hello
I’m here looking for a new slave. I recently lost my last one just before Christmas and then took a break over the holiday period, but I’m now back to start 2018 with a new friendship and fun.

Who am I?
Well I’m a 22 year old uk semi-experience dom. I have had a few subs over a shprt term relationship. I’m average/muscular build and have blond hair :p

What am I looking for?
In the past I have had certain requirements but this time I’m going to be as flexible as I can, so I don’t mind who you are or what limits/like you have I will accept you all as long as you are Female.

An important topic?
Now I have named this important because I understand it turns a lot of you off. The topic is regarding pictures. I know as fully understand that some do not send pictures. This I accept I do not require or Exspect pictures at all, however if you do enjoy or are willing to send then I would be very happy to receive. I am male after all.

Rewards
This is something I hope if different about my domination. That is that I give rewards to my sub depending on how well behaved they have been. These rewards can be anything from a picture of me, a dare they love, or simply to be able to cum. This I hope gives you back some control, control that can easily be taken away again. Hehe
Extra
Now if your reading this but are not looking to be a sub or a dom then I might have some thing to interest you. I love chatting to new people and having dirty talks :p role play where I describe or tell the story the two of us if a fun experience I have had and so I’ve been told I’m quite good at it, if you would fancy doing a switch type of chat where we each give dares or masturbation control. Or even if you would just like to chat. I’m open to finding as many new people as I can this year.
As well I love people asking to see me naked so if you wish and again your female then just cabtakt me and ask for a pic and I’ll send I’m just cheeky like that

Contact
You may contact me via pm on this site
Or via kik @bobles172

I hope to hear from many of you over the next year let’s make this year full of fun

Many thanks
Ducky

Featured Threads

New Personals