28M daddy/master for female submissive

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Hello!
I was browsing around and realized my first message to someone was also a near perfect ad, so I decided to post it, no idea if anything will come from it but better to take your shot then not.
First why daddy/master? I enjoy all kinds of play, pet, slave, ddlg, you name it. I consider myself primarily a pet owner and daddy though, snuggling is a fave of mine.
if you want to know more about me I have a pretty extensive post history, while most of them are old my style of domination has not changed since, i use the same username on getdare and would love to invite you to take a look, my main kinks are training a sub, training them to be my ideal pet and reaping the benefits it provides when they are trained. for an example of what I am talking about I suggest playing a game called "together again" by pink tea games, there is a free version available. it has a lot of the same vibes (be kind, not a jackass, jackass route is d type and annoys me)
As a pet master I tend to be someone who treasures my posessions (i have an irl cat who is so spoiled its barely funny) I tend to be similar with my human submissive, you will be a treasured pet/toy/companion rather then a punching bag.
as a human dom I tend to focus more on praise and care then punishment, though I set up "soft rules" like not swearing that my sub can break specifically when they want to get a spanking or other "funishment" I do also have "hard rules" not to be broken or the punishments will be less fun which tend to be rules around the things my sub wants to improve about themselves or which are integral to the training process.
Lastly about my dom style, I have one dealbreaker that puts off many subs, I like to be able to see the reactions of my subs to the tasks and commands I give them, I view tasks as being similar to playing an instrument, learning how to play a note on an instrument is fine, but the sound it makes is what you are really after, in this example the sub is the instrument and the reaction is the sound. this means that I will want to see images and videos eventually, though I can be patient and wait until you are sure that you want to. Steps like this mean more if they are freely given then if they are forced anyway.
I would still like to hear from you even if I do not seem like an ideal fit to be your dominant, so please go ahead and send me a message, I would be happy to talk to you and am more then confident enough to not be jealous that you did not pick me (at least more then a tiny bit). I always like having friends in the community.
Thanks for your time reading this wall of text, when you respond I would love to know what kind of submissive you consider yourself (pet, slave, little, or anything else) as well as anything you would like to share about your kinks or personality.
Be safe, don't trust people on this site until they earn it, -C.

Featured Threads

New Personals