29f looking for someone to help test my limits

Sluttybbw

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 14, 2024
I’m looking for someone that can really help me push and test my limits. Especially with pain. So far I haven’t been given a task that made me cry or I couldn’t complete.

My hard limits are: pee, poop, permanent, illegal, and needles. I typically don’t do pics or videos but I am willing to do verification pics without face if needed.

Someone please treat me like the disgusting slut I am.

Reactions: InkedPrince59

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It would help to list toys and tools avail for use if you’re seeking tasks.

I answered one similar to this a while back. It’s about intensity and headspace overall.
The biggest goal is to first prevent the Maso from “blocking out” the action mentally. Also variety and sensory overwhelm helps a lot. Keeping them guessing and not able to focus.

Work on dif areas of the body in dif ways at dif times and some times switch it up and use multiple areas simultaneously. Duration and rhythm matter as well. For example with impact, a fast drum solo approach will get a higher reaction over the planned hit wait hit wait etc. Add in some clamps or other sensory stimulation and you’ll be well on your way to success.

Mandithedog

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 14, 2024
I’m looking for someone that can really help me push and test my limits. Especially with pain. So far I haven’t been given a task that made me cry or I couldn’t complete.

My hard limits are: pee, poop, permanent, illegal, and needles. I typically don’t do pics or videos but I am willing to do verification pics without face if needed.

Someone please treat me like the disgusting slut I am.
Number or Skype number

Featured Threads

New Personals