31 UK Female for cam fetish

WingsOfDesire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2024
Hi there, first time posting here and im not even sure if this is the right place for it.

As the title states, 31 British female here (great ass if that's your thing...)
I'm looking for a gentleman to tell me what to do on cam, nothing too crazy but I like to play with myself and use toys while someone watches and tells me what to do (even better if I get to watch them as well). I wouldn't be showing my face but everything else is fine ;)

I'm looking for someone who is respectful and would be open to this type of fun.

Hope to hear from someone :)

MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
Hello. I am a master from the uk. Would like to talk more to see what you want and like. Pm me so we can talk further

Elile

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2017
Nice text me here or on kik elileelile so we can talk a bit

Bluish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2022
My kik bluish1212 or message me. We Will try to figure out if you will. We could use Skype

Last edited:

Ravosi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 20, 2018
If your inbox hasn't exploded, you'll want to reach out to me to drive you crazy and have yourself begging for mercy.

OlderM4U

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 7, 2023
If you're looking for a man to join you on cam for a memorable session in which we will use as many of your tits as we can, please message me. Let's see what we can get up to.

cricoid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 19, 2022
www.faproulette.co
If you're still available, please send me a PM! :)
I'm into fitness/endurance, pain tolerance, 4-hole training, orgasm control, predicament bondage, nipple/tits/clit torture, commanding, ...

WetFun101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 12, 2016
DM me or, ideally, contact me on KIK. I think I might be the Dom you're looking for.

KIK: your_daddy_102_dom

DominantForYou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2024
Hi there, first time posting here and im not even sure if this is the right place for it.

I'm looking for a gentleman to tell me what to do on cam, nothing too crazy but I like to play with myself and use toys while someone watches and tells me what to do (even better if I get to watch them as well). I wouldn't be showing my face but everything else is fine ;)

I'm looking for someone who is respectful and would be open to this type of fun.

Hi, I am a 32 year old man from the UK and I would be more than happy to be your gentleman Dom to instruct you on cam! I'm after something that has a mixture of both friendship and fun with something that's ongoing.

If you haven't found someone yet, and are still looking, then I would love to speak more and see what happens?

Feel free to message me if you're interested. 😊

M.Fortescue

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2013
A good arse should always been in the top list of a man's priorities.
I'm keen, especially to find out what toys you have.
Message Me.

Hugehefner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 18, 2018
Hey 32 male switch here I love voyeriusm and exhibitionism will show as well do u have snap chat or kik ? Dm me

JayD2108

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 27, 2024

Always looking for a good playmate

Kinkyone69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 9, 2023

Did you find someone? Be cautious while choosing people to cam with.

Akalankap

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2024

Are you still looking? I ma on telegram and can do cam2cam @Sandaru_1995

Justme84

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 10, 2024

Message me if you're still interested

Rocket_ash

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 21, 2024
London/rio

Im interested, lets chat some more X

iwuened

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2024

Damn...your mailbox is surely flooded... nevertheless, if you are still looking, add me on Kik: iwuened or pm me for Skype, Snapchat or anything else

Featured Threads

New Personals