After care ,while exploring alone

Riyaa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 2, 2024
After care is very important after an session, how do people include it ,I mean in what ways , after trying out various things,like clamps ,ropes ,etc

Reactions: Wetoot02 and ritz

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
After care is very important after an session, how do people include it ,I mean in what ways , after trying out various things,like clamps ,ropes ,etc
good question. I would like to know as well

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Solo aftercare depends on your specific needs and what you’ve done.
First: the physical needs in direct connection to the kink action. Cuts bruises burns chems dirty etc.
You could be applying a cool wet towel to a freshly impacted ass. Or taking something to reduce swelling pain bruising. Washing out or off chemical burn things like icy hot or pepper. If bleeding cleaning and wound care to prevent infection

Second: the you mindset care. If you enjoyed it and it gave you a rush of endorphins adrenaline etc your body needs to recover. Electrolytes and hydration. Snacks. Rest. Shower to help relax your body and mind. Positive self care things like watching a fave show or movie. Reading. Hobbies etc. really anything that helps get you back grounded to not feeling the drop.

I’m assuming when you said solo you meant strictly solo and not online Dom led. If it was online with a partner then all the above applies and add in conversation feedback and reassurance from your play partner.

Featured Threads

New Personals