BlueTrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2019
France
Hello
I am a trans woman with Autism and i am looking to become a slave for have a life better suited to my mind : no small talk just orders, no more thinking just obey, have less social interactions just with my master or mistress.
For people with the same condition have you tried ? Have you find peace in submission ?

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
I think it very much depends on the individual. I hope you‘ll meet some people here who can give you more insights from a slaves perspective.

I used to have a sub (not slave) with autism. Growing up with an autistic sibling that had similar “issues” made it easier for me to understand her. She found great comfort in our dynamic and what she was doing. Having a certain structure in her life and the sense of belonging gave her peace of mind within the safe environment we created for her.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Had some subs who were on the spectrum. Depends on the level of extreme and your actual needs. Uniquely each person has differing needs and effects. So it’s not a cookie cutter approach. It is in theory a good idea but just keep in mind you’ll likely have limitations from time to time and need some sort of back up plan or allowance for those days. My local sub would just have days where they could not participate as bad as they wanted to it just wasn’t in the cards on certain days. So find someone who’s familiar with your needs with the condition and even on your own be prepared to set up a compromise approach separate from your main plan should the need arise

Reactions: BlueTrans

Featured Threads

New Personals