Anyone want to give me punishment enemas?

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
Is there anyone on this website who would like to give me punishment enemas? If so, I am very willing to take them from you. You can be either a male or a female. I am a male.

The enemas should start out at only 2 quarts of warm water. After the 2 quarts have been expelled, you can give me another one of 4 quarts as long as it is with an inflatable double balloon nozzle up my butt to prevent leakage. Once this one is expelled you can then give me as much as you want to give me. Again the inflatable double balllon nozzle must be in my butt to prevent leakage. If you fill me up to the point where it makes me have to throw up, that will be fine with me. I will take that much without saying stop. It has been done to me before and I know full well what it feels like and tastes like.

If you are a male, you can have protected anal sex with me after you clean me out. I will lay flat on my stomach and allow you to get on top of me and have anal sex with me.

If you are a female, I will have protected vaginal sex with you after you clean me out. I will tell you to lay flat on your stomach and I will get on top of you and have protected vaginal sex with you.

You must be able to hsot me days only anywhere in the Las Vegas NV area. I cannot host you. Contact me at the email address below.

[email protected]

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
You’ve thrown up from being to full?
YES --- I have many times. If you or anyone wants to do that to me, I will allow it. The only thing I ask is that after I am given an enema like that, I can rinse out nmy mouth with plain water before anything else is done tome.

Featured Threads

New Personals