Attention

Lilbutterfly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2024
What do you do when you don't feel like you're getting the time and attention of your dominant that you're craving?

It's a new dynamic and online for various factors. I struggle with anxiety and depression.

Please, if you're going to offer advice or anything do it here, not in my DMs.

Thanks!

Last edited:

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
I think step one is to have a sit down conversation with your dom. Tell him the problems you are having, tell him what you are expecting from this relationship. Then maybe you can go over the expectations when you first start, and see if anything has changed.

It really comes down to expectation and what you can do at the moment. Sometime people want to do more but physically can't spare the time due to lots of other things. So that's when you can decide if you would like to help him go through this time, wait and what not or move on.

In the end go have a proper talk when you can next time. You two should be dressed and I would suggest make a beverage while you chat as well.

Think it as a meet up in coffee shop but online.

SirD

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2021
I'd agree with Garry, there has to be communication. If there isn't a change then you need to make a decision how you want to proceed.

Featured Threads

New Personals