Bananas and more!

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
Hi all!

I will be buying some green bananas, a cucumber and possibly some ginger tomorrow to have fun with!

If anyone has any instructions of what they would like this whore to do it would appreciate you taking the time, and give a good report!

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
sure slut

Sure how about this you stick that banana in your dirty little ass hole,grab the ginger and stick it in your pussy and then use them bouth until your about to climax then stop and use the cucumber on your dirty little mouth until you ether orgasm or feel like your throats been totally violated.

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
Sure how about this you stick that banana in your dirty little ass hole,grab the ginger and stick it in your pussy and then use them bouth until your about to climax then stop and use the cucumber on your dirty little mouth until you ether orgasm or feel like your throats been totally violated.

Thank you Sir for taking the time to give this worthless whore a task.

I peeled the ginger back so that the fresh juice was more likely to hit my pussy. While I knew this would hurt I didn't want to disappoint you, or feel as though I was cheating.

After inserting the ginger I peeled one of the banans and inserted it into my ass. Even though the banana was green it still got quite messy for a start however once it started it was fine.

By that time the ginger had started burning a lot! I enjoy pain but ginger in the pussy is worse than in the ass!

Once this was set up I lay on my bed and start fucking my face with the cucumber while rubbing my clit to try and orgasm.

I started slowly inserting the cucumber in and out, and rubbing my clit, and already very wet pussy. I didn't want to fuck myself with the piece of ginger so sped up with cucumber inserting it deeper deeper and deeper

I was slobbering over it, and spit ended up all over my face and running down my throat. Horny as I was I just couldn't make myself orgasm with the ginger.

You said you wanted that or my face to feel like it had been totally violated so I laid with my head leaning back over the side of my head and rammed the cucumber in out as fast as I could and as far as I could leaving it at the back of my throat for a few seconds as I gagged and choked on it.

I did this for about five mintues. I hope that this is satisfactory for you otherwise I will do a punishment!

Irish4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2015
Take the cucumber peel fuck your pussy with it for 5 minutes as fast and hard as u can but do not cum after that 5 minutes then fuck your ass with the cucumber as hard and fast as you can but do not cum you little slut after that 5 minutes take a banana and stick it in your as with the stem hanging out and go an do house chores for 1 hour one of the chores is to make a salad with that cucumber and eat the salad the rest of the chores are to empty the dishwasher vacuum wash floors do laundry etc after that 1 hour punish your pussy with the ginger until you cum and report back to me you filthy whore

Featured Threads

New Personals