Blackmailed Wife

Janderson32151

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2014
Destin
I have some very old nudes I took of my wife with a 35 mm camera and these pics were developed at a drug store. We both new whoever developed them probably kept copies.

Now forward a number of years - I copied theses pictures and emailed them to my wife from a fake email address. I blackmailed her for sex and she agreed to keep the pics from being sent to people she new.

On certain days she had to leave work and go home, place the handcuff keys on the outside door knob, strip, blindfold herself, plug her ears, clamp her nipples, and put herself into self bondage. She had be on a pad in the living room floor with the curtains open and the front door unlocked. By email I would tell her to either be on her knees so the first hole I fucked her was her mouth, which would also be the hole I woukd cum in; or on her back with her legs spread so I could fuck her cunt and later cum in it; or on her knees with her ass in the air and her face in the floor so I could fuck and later cum in her ass.

I always tried new things with her and was a little rough with her to make it seem like it was someone she didn't know. I even found one position she likes. It's on her back with her head hanging off the bed or couch and I stand and fuck her mouth. When she's not in bondage as she was while being blackmailed, she masturbates with a dildo or vibrator while I fuck her mouth. Now she also likes nipple clamps that we rarely used as well as but plugs.

When I was finished with her I would put the handcuff keys in her hand and leave. If her hands were behind her back I would uncuff them and recuff them in front. She had prior instructions to count to 200 before she moved so I had time to leave. I instructed her that I may still be there after she thought I had left and if she moved before reaching a count of 200 she would be fucked in the ass without lube and while wearing extremely hard nipples clamps. If she reached 200 and moved but I touched her she had to start the count over.

It's been several years since her last blackmail fuck session and we've never talked about it. I'm sure she knows it was me but I do hope there remains some uncertainty.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Great story!! :)

Especially if she secretly knows it was you and still went along.

Perhaps its time for the stranger to move back into town and need some relief again? LOL :p

Featured Threads

New Personals