Bondage lessons: Leg binding.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hello bondage lovers!

I've got a treat for all rope fans, a detailed guide to one of my favorite methods for tying legs. Not for total newbies but if you know one end of a rope from the other you'll be fine. It's also easy to do solo, as you'll see thanks to my gorgeous model @Nurse Pervert who supplied the photos!
You'll need a medium thickness rope around 8m (24') long for this. As always play safe and keep some good scissors handy in case you have trouble with knots or need to get out quickly.

Begin by laying out your rope making sure it is free of knots, find the middle and form a loop, hold the tails and pass them into the loop as shown below.

1.jpg

Place the loop over the foot and up to the ankle making sure the loop end is on the front of the leg and the tails pull towards the back. Pull the ends tight then across the side of the foot as shown.

2.jpg

Now wrap around the foot twice keep the ropes neat, then pull back up to the ankle wrap and under.

3.jpg

Wrap twice around the ankle, then run back around the outside of the thigh and over the top.

4.jpg

Again wrap around the thigh and ankle twice pulling it up nice and tight. Poke the ropes through just below the knee above the rope wraps.

4a.jpg

Take these ropes that come through (labeled 3 below) and pass them under the ankle (4) then back up over the top of the ankle (5).

5.jpg

Now split the pair of ropes (A and B), then pass one (A) behind the pair running below the ankle.

6.jpg

Bring the ends back together and tie a knot pulling back on the crossing ropes.

7.jpg

Like this!

8.jpg

You can now tuck the ends by wrapping any excess around the ankle and it's finished!

10.jpg

If you like this and use it please let us know here in the comments, also if you have any problems or suggestions let us know.

Again a big thanks to my very special sub @Nurse Pervert for her superb rope work and photos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured Threads

New Personals