Daily Tasks

piolski0821

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 2, 2015
New York
Hi, I'm a slave looking to have additional daily tasks in addition to the ones my mistress assigns me everyday. These tasks could be anything you can think of tbh but within my preferences. For each post, that will be the task for the day.

Likes: Cum-eating, anal, some pain, semi-public, denial, body-writing
Dislikes: Anything illegal, Anything with family, poop/pee, excessive pain or blood, wax, full public, beastiality

Young male submissive would prefer a mistress. Likes: denial, anal, cum-eating, body-writing, semi-public, some pain Dislikes: Anything illegal, Anything with family, poop/pee, excessive pain, full public

piolski0821

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 2, 2015
New York
I would like some too.

I could give you some then if you gave me some then. For you, slap your tits and gently twist them for 10 mins (strictly limited to these two things). Then do the same with your clit for 5 mins.

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
I could give you some then if you gave me some then. For you, slap your tits and gently twist them for 10 mins (strictly limited to these two things). Then do the same with your clit for 5 mins.

How often?
For you... Put 5 rubber bands around your balls every night for a week.

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015

I will do that every day for a week. As my master said to.

Featured Threads

New Personals