dares and punishment for teen girl

teen_girl

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2013
hi i have a punishment that i have to offer my pics. i will uploud them in my album or as profile pic/avatar if u give me dares and i dont complete them(within limits).

vladimir_bz_lion

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2012
Wear light dress/ short skirt without underwear. High heels, stockings too.
Go to the pet store. Buy and wear dog collar. Go to the supermarket. Buy only few phallic objects, condoms and lube. Ask a guy to help you find biggest cucumber. Ask is it smooth enough or you should buy condoms. Take picture of your basket and post here. Find male cashier to pay. Go to the park, find a quiet place, get on all fours and pee. Then fuck your both holes at same pace to orgasm still doggy. Report in details when done.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
:D:p

Wear light dress/ short skirt without underwear. High heels, stockings too.
Go to the pet store. Buy and wear dog collar. Go to the supermarket. Buy only few phallic objects, condoms and lube. Ask a guy to help you find biggest cucumber. Ask is it smooth enough or you should buy condoms. Take picture of your basket and post here. Find male cashier to pay. Go to the park, find a quiet place, get on all fours and pee. Then fuck your both holes at same pace to orgasm still doggy. Report in details when done.

Oooh, a teen girl. How old are you then?

bugmenot1970

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2012
UK
Lets see your Bum then

Ok is you are up for a dare then lets see you semi public showing off your cute little bum then, and get someone to make sure that the picture that you take is clear and close. If you dont then we need to see a full bum and pussy picture posted on Kink.

Featured Threads

New Personals