United States (East of the Rockies)

daddy'sgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 7, 2014
20 year old submissive female seeking a dominant male of any age

I am looking for a daddy/little girl relationship. I could also do something between daddy and dom if you like. You could be a stricter daddy or even mildly abusive daddy. Age isn't a major factor, but I prefer someone older than me. I don't want to discuss my vanilla life at all; to you, I'll just be your kinky little girl ;)

If you have interests that match up with mine, contact me. I'm willing to try new things. For my own protection, I'll have to start out slow as I learn to trust you, but you'll find me very loyal. I have a roommate and a job, so I won't be available 24/7 obviously, but my free time is yours. I can also do things so long as my roommate doesn't notice (ex: wedgie or insertion covered by clothes) or go out in public that way.

• Kinks:
Listed in signature

• Experience:
I've only browsed the site and tried a few things on my own. I need a daddy to raise me up right ;)

• Limits:
listed in signature

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
hello i will be your daddy

i have several ways to be contacted pm me so i can tell you them

Mister

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 27, 2014
I could be.

Am very interested in this, I am a male 24, I have kik so if you choose me to be your "daddy" kik me, I'll be lookin forward to some fun:) kik:whiteles

M4rstone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 9, 2014
I Would Love To Do Anything you Ask Me To Do
KIK : M4rstone
Please?

soc.sucks.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 1, 2014
definitely interested kik me at soc.sucks. i'll definitely be your daddy

Slaveboy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 1, 2014
You sound like a perfect little girl for me. I would love to be your new daddy. I can be a strict dom but I will treat you well unless you need to be punished.

Featured Threads

New Personals