Dominating couple

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I sit back in the booth I'm sitting at and order another round of drinks. I see a cute couple walk in the bar and they look around and see several empty seats but come over to my booth and sit down "excuse me. Do I know you?" I ask taking another sip of my cocktail. The woman whispers in the mans ear and he finally speaks up "um... We were wondering if we could use your services" he says with big eyes and a slight quiver as he speaks like he's scared of doing this. "I'm not cheap and you have to use a condom" I say slightly annoyed that they are bothering me but at least I've got a taker I stood outside for hours without and luck and I can charge double on couples "would we do this in a hotel or our house. Money's not a problem" he says inspecting me paying close attention to my revealing dress "I prefer it be done in your house" I say setting my drink down. "Deal" he says and the girl he's with let's out an excited squeal "do you have a car?" I ask getting up and fixing my dress "yes it's right outside. You'll strip in the car and you'll walk inside naked. We'll rent you the whole night and we will make you earn your pay" says the woman. She shocks me it was the first time she spoke to me and the wording she used sounded like she was talking about an object not a person but oh well. "Actually you can strip right here and take off your bra and panties in the car" she commands and I almost quiver. "I'm not wearing a bra" I tell her with a slight shutter. "Is that a Georgia accent?" She says with a smile. "Yes it is" I say holding onto the hem of my dress "can I strip outside. I know people here" I ask almost ashamed "fine but it better be a strip tease" she says walking out with me and the man she walked in with. I look outside at the few inches of snow and shiver "take off your heels" she commands and I hesitate but comply and I slowly strip off my black cocktail dress that hugs my curves slowly revealing my naked breasts and eventually showing my black lace panties. The man opens a door to a Chevy suv and I walk in hanging my head. The man gets in the drivers seat and the woman gets in next to me and she's holding 2 chunks of ice and the man drives away leaving my dress and heels on the sidewalk

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Chapter 2

I look at her hands and can't stop staring at her gloved hands holding the 2 balls of ice "what are you gonna do with those?" I ask concerned. She looks at me "I'll show you now" she says and gets on my lap. I groan as she climbs on my. She shoves the ice into my sensitive nipples and I squeal as my nipples almost instantly get rock hard. She pulls the ice off and reaches into her pocket and pulls out 2 clamps and she gives me an evil smile and puts the clamps on my nipples and I squirm and whine "ow ow ow" I squeal "those hurt" I whine pouting. She giggles "that was nothing now stop being such a whinny slut or I'll gag you. She says as she caresses my body with her freezing hands after setting the ice right in front of my crotch I shiver "your hands are cold" I tell her as my teeth chatter. She asks the man up front "can you turn the cold air on high?" She asks smiling at me after a few seconds I feel cold air burst me all over "please ma'am. I'm freezing" I say begging for mercy with my eyes "how much are we going to pay you?" The woman asks me and I look at her with innocent eyes "we never said a price. How does $1,500 sound for the night?" I ask her with chattering teeth and blueing lips. "Alright. You are to call me mistress" she says massaging my pussy with the chunk of ice. "You are to call me master" he says a lot more dominate than in the bar "one fuck up and you'll regret it terribly" says master "and every time you screw up we'll dock your pay or hold you longer. Is that understood?" Says misstress slowly pulling my pantys off and I realize that they are dirty and I'm glad they are coming off. She looks at them "I think she cumed in these!" She teases me while telling my master about my filthy panties "I think she should have a little snack" he laughs and she puts my panties right in front of my face "open up slut!" She commands and I shake my head "oh no please please don-" she shoves my filthy cum filled panties and I taste every nasty thing I was paid to do today and yesterday and I gag at the thought. The car pulls into the driveway of a modern mansion that must be worth 15 million. "Oh me gog" I say with my mouth stuffed. "What? You like our house?" Misstress asks as I stare in awe I nod my head yes. Master gets out and opens the door for misstress and I get out with her and he pushes me to the ground "I didn't open the door for you slut. Now your punishment is one long cold icicle up your ass" master says. I look up at him "but I don't let people use my ass" I say with a tear in my eye "would it make you feel better if we put in another 500 dollars" misstress asks. I think about it for a few seconds "alright" I say with a sigh "you forgot to say misstress you dumb bitch!!!" Misstress yells pissed "I guess we'll just have to hold you another 12 hours with no pay" master says with a sigh as he pulls a icicle off the house and starts to put it up my ass until it's swallowed by my tight asshole and I'm crying with my face in the snow and master smacking my ass until it's beet red

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Chapter 3

My ass is on fire and I'm crying not able to control myself "owe please stop master. It hurts. Please master!!!" I squeal like a pig and master finally stops "you squeal like a pig. Maybe you should roll around like a pig" master says as he grabs the water hose. "Hey. I'm going in you can have your fun with her out here" misstress says and master nods "I'll call joe for you" she says walking inside. He pushes me into a frozen dirt patch by kicking my boob. He turns on the water to get the dirt wet and turn it to mud. He pushes me so my ass is available after turning the dirt to mud and turns it to cold water and turns it off. He shoves the hose up my ass and turns the cold water on it quickly fills me with freezing water and I scream and cry and I see a black town car pull up and I close my eyes and beg for him to stop

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
He suddenly stops without warning and I almost scream my sigh of relief is so loud. My asshole feels like it's bleeding and frozen shut. My lips are blue and and I can't stop shaking. Master walks off to greet the man in the car that just pulled up I look up and contemplate releasing the water and running but I'm not wearing anything and at this rate I'd freeze to death. He walks back with another man and the mans holding some kind of bag. "This is the slut she told you about" master says kicking me in my boob really hard and I let out a cry "master I'm going to freeze to death" I shudder out and the man looks at me with a face of disgust "she's a filthy slut but I'll enjoy this all the same" the strange man says and pushing my tear covered face in the freezing mud and keeps my head under until I feel like I'm going to pass out. He grabs my hair and pulls me up "while you were eating I talked with your master" the stranger says with a wicked smile "push that ice out. It's mixed with freezing components so it should be like pushing out baseballs" he says with an evil laugh "I thought him that trick" the stranger says proudly. I try as hard as I can to push out the water master forced into my ass and at first I was only able to get it able to peek before it hurt to bad. "If you don't push it out in 5 minutes I'll have to warm your ass up" he says with an evil sounding entertainment so I push as hard as I can to push the baseball of ice out and I get one ball out and scream as I do. "Alright. I guess I'll piss in your ass" he says as he undoes his zipper

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I cry and scream. "Please no" as I scream as he puts his warm dick into my cold ass. He lays a hot stream of piss go into my ass and starts to fuck me while he pisses into my ass. Misstress walks out "I want her to come inside so I can play with her" misstress says to master "alright" he responds with a smile. He picks me up my my hair and the man pulls his dick out. Master caries me inside and throws me on a warm dog bed and a Great Dane licks my cheek. I pet his head "oh you have a doggy?" I ask misstress. I see the three people staring at me and I hide myself with the dog

Fantage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2015
That sounds kinky. Id love for that to be me......

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I keep petting the large dog as I try to ignore the people staring. Mistress says something I can't understand and the dog responds by growling at me "we have the dog trained now show us your ass so we can plug it up!" She commands "could I realese his piss first?" I ask desperately she look at me and slaps me so hard across the face I fall and land on the dog bed. I quickly comply not wanting to get hit again. The men starts groping me all over as she put the plug in me and I could feel I was getting wet from this and I just hoped they wouldn't notice. I feel someone slap my wet cunt and it hurt like hell and felt amazing. "Did we say you could enjoy this? Maybe we should just get to more punishment?" He says and my eyes widen with terror "no please no oh god no! Anything but more punishment" I beg and he looks at me "God has nothing to do with this"

Featured Threads

New Personals