Don't know what am i feeling

Jackdaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2022
I wish I know how am i feeling, I wish my time come
I don't know if I can speak about it, my feelings and sexual desire, I'm so not lucky at sex.. Doing it all alone masturbating over and over and over.. Till I feel tired and my battery runs out, I got a job.. I'm not empty but there's always that time when you're being by yourself, you must do it, is it right.. Is it wrong I don't know.. But I'm doing it, maybe I could stop it for a while, after then.. I do it at least 4 or 5 times like I'm celebrating, at the end of it.. I feel depressed I tried to suicide alot of times, there's no goal of being here on earth.. Nothing
I don't have family and I can't be with the one who cares about me!
I don't have any answer

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
I wish I know how am i feeling, I wish my time come
I don't know if I can speak about it, my feelings and sexual desire, I'm so not lucky at sex.. Doing it all alone masturbating over and over and over.. Till I feel tired and my battery runs out, I got a job.. I'm not empty but there's always that time when you're being by yourself, you must do it, is it right.. Is it wrong I don't know.. But I'm doing it, maybe I could stop it for a while, after then.. I do it at least 4 or 5 times like I'm celebrating, at the end of it.. I feel depressed I tried to suicide alot of times, there's no goal of being here on earth.. Nothing
I don't have family and I can't be with the one who cares about me!
I don't have any answer
If you need someone to talk to or just someone to listen you can DM any time

• Love
Reactions: Jackdaniel

ingridguerci94

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 30, 2024
I'm so sorry you're going through such a difficult and painful time. It's clear you are struggling with a lot of complex emotions and experiences around your sexuality, relationships, and feelings of depression and hopelessness. Please know that you are not alone and that there is help and support available.

I know it's difficult, but please don't give up. You deserve to feel happy, fulfilled and at peace. Wishing you all the best as you continue on your journey. Remember, you matter and there are people who want to help.

Featured Threads

New Personals