Expose and humiliate me online....

justmeinny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2012
MI
I don't have the balls to do it myself, so I want others to do it but only people who won't care or Berger yet would enjoy to results if bad things happen to me. I have a ton of pics online that I will give you access to. There are pics of me in panties, sucking cock, and wearing gf's 14yo daughters panties and bra. Also have pics of gf, girl who was living with us, neighbors wife, and his 18yo daughter. You will also have access to any of my accounts that you want so you can post using them as well as change setting or contact people as me. I want me pics spread all over them web and I want to be exposed as a sissy. I know people on my get life account in real life, hope they don't see me. Email me at removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I just want to give you a fair warning that if the pictures are their pictures, and they don't allow you to post them online (and if they weren't already online), that you can get into legal trouble.

With that being said, I wish you luck in your search.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
I don't have the balls to do it myself, so I want others to do it but only people who won't care or Berger yet would enjoy to results if bad things happen to me. I have a ton of pics online that I will give you access to. There are pics of me in panties, sucking cock, and wearing gf's 14yo daughters panties and bra. Also have pics of gf, girl who was living with us, neighbors wife, and his 18yo daughter. You will also have access to any of my accounts that you want so you can post using them as well as change setting or contact people as me. I want me pics spread all over them web and I want to be exposed as a sissy. I know people on my get life account in real life, hope they don't see me. Email me at [email protected].

Your really taking a risk wanting this, but I can understand the thrill involved. Have you had any luck yet, I'd love to hear what happens.

justmeinny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2012
MI
Someone is actually partially in control of this right now.

Your really taking a risk wanting this, but I can understand the thrill involved. Have you had any luck yet, I'd love to hear what happens.

justmeinny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2012
MI
So far....

She has found out much more info than I wanted her to have and has been blackmailing me, posting me.

Featured Threads

New Personals